Ludia Forums

No Rewards After Battle Wins

Today, March 11, 2019, between 10 and 11 am EDT I battled and won the scent strike and the blue St Patrick’s Strike. I did not receive a scent capsule nor an incubator.
Please help.
DrCCubed1954

Hey DrCCubed, could you try force closing and then re-launching the game? It might help you receive any rewards that you are missing. If you’re still having issues after restarting, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with the date and time of when you completed the Strike event, and our team can take a closer look.

The rewards did appear after restarting the game. Thank you for your prompt response. Hopefully you can fix the glitch so it doesn’t affect other players.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that restarting the game didn’t help. If you contact our support team, they would be happy to assist you further.

I may have mistyped. Restarting DID help and the rewards DID appear, so no need for further intervention.

DrC

1 Like

I might have misread as well, but I’m glad to hear that you received your rewards after restarting!