No save progress before

So remember when I said I lost my phone. Since before they didn’t have the saved progress thing. Not until recently. Anyway, because of that I have to start over with everything. This time, I have to start over with Nick Klaus instead of continuing our love story from the previous year. So I don’t get to continue when we last spoke. That means I have to wait for another frikin year to get his continuation… :sob: :sob: :sob:

I haven’t seen your other post so I am curious,
Did you link your email or Facebook in the settings before you lost your phone?

Lost my phone last year. No, I didn’t because there was no option to save progress before.

I’m sorry to hear that, Angel_Bautista. Have you contacted our team at support+forums@ludia.com already? They will see what can be done!

Yes, I don’t think there’s anything they can do because there was still no “save progress” at that time… It sucks… Now I have to wait another whole year to continue the seasonal matches… Like Nick Klaus, Cupid, etc. :frowning::frowning::frowning:

I’m sorry to bug in but I just have to ask. I missed Nick last year and matched with him for the first time only a couple of days ago. Does it mean that this year’s update of his story won’t be available for me till next December?

Unfortunately so. Since they’re Seasonal Matches only…

No you should be able to catch up