Ludia Forums

No Sonora hybrid pursuit?

Ah I see it in the Google Playstore, downloading now. Better late than never I guess.

1 Like

Hope this really does fix the problem but now we have less than a day to find them. Hope they extend the time.

Make up for it by boosting the spawn rate

2 Likes

Did anyone found Sonora with latest Update?

Did they even announce that the update is supposed to fix the bug? It’s just crazy how mods have skipped over this post after being tagged. Even a smidgen of communication “We’re still looking into this issue” would be fine

1 Like

Eugene posted here that the thread has been updated

for those who may have missed it, also was posted in the thread that post was updated

1 Like

could the team up the spawn rate of sono this week? its already half over.
I still havent seen on after the update, but i’m unsure if that’s RNG at this point.

2 Likes

Even if its fixed, Ludia should have definitely extend Hybrid pursuit since its not 7 days at all! Its ridiculous to have exclusive dino everyone is waiting for only half of time!

1 Like

Thank you!

5 Likes

Even if it was fixed or not the event should extend for one more week

1 Like

Or at least extend to monday and not to end in 20 hours.

@Ned @Hank

1 Like

Hey DPG members. The Sonorasaurus spawn time should last until April 19th 10:00 AM ET.

1 Like

That’s when it would normally end. So it’s not getting extended and no compensation will be given out?

1 Like

It was supposed to end at 10:00 ET on the 16th, so it is being extended

1 Like

No it wasn’t. Pursuit’s always are supposed to run from 10am Monday to 10 am the next Monday.

2 Likes

HAHAHA of course, classic! So it isn’t extended, it isn’t compensated. Nothing. Here is one of the only good things left in the game, Hybrid pursuits that are worthwhile. Nope, we don’t get that either. Why even play this game anymore…its completely being washed down the toilet. Every day I find it harder and harder to turn this game on

2 Likes

After updating, I did manage to find one out there!

I got the date by referencing the hybrid pursuit thing in the news tab IN the game. By the hours that are on that “Find the sonorasaurus!”, it ends tomorrow morning. I don’t know if it just doesn’t look like that for other people, or if they will change it, but that is what I see in my game.

Ah I see that too. Just another error by ludia lol.