No T Rex at all

Don‘t know how long I‘m looking for Rexy. She‘s not showing up though I need her DNA so bad.
Maybe I really have to kill a goat…

2 Likes

They are out there, 2nd trex today

2 Likes

i hope you let her carry her injured friend to wherever she was going before you darted her.

of all the stats ludia lists about the t-rex, the one they neglected is the size of her heart.

12 Likes

Lol, although she may be bringing her home to consume her prey later.

5 Likes

Yeah, a trex mid day snack, thought it would be a good hybird to create.

1 Like

Why you used “her” first and referred that as “it” later. I don’t think we will get us thinking something else😂

3 Likes

I didn’t want to mistakenly offend anyone.

2 Likes

Now that I read it again, it does sound kinda dirty lol

Fixed it. 10101

Found out why we haven’t been seeing any… there’s a new apex predator in town :joy:

28 Likes

I officially died. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

But seriously…the raptors are ready and Rexy is finally on lvl 15 but doesn‘t show up. I‘ve been on my hunt for sooo many hours today, I travelled through the city and found a Brachio, a Kentro and a Monolopho (they do appear often here), but no Rexy. :disappointed_relieved:

I swear to God if she decides to continue her hiding game I‘m gonna use delicious goat steak scent.

Thats how desperate I am! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Goat has to be alive and tied with a chain to the ground. Scientific observation states so.

3 Likes

Or you offer two little children beeing to dumb to sit quiet in a car.
Rexy likes screaming little prey. :rofl:

2 Likes

I love this creature eversince and i think this area is his spawn… sometimes 2x a day he appears…

1 Like

Yeah put salt in my wound. :+1:

1 Like

In a strange turn of events over the last few days I’ve been seeing one T Rex every day, although I’ve only been able to hunt two of them. May this sudden appearance keep going.

1 Like

Well I‘ve been driving the whole day with the train and visited another city. It took almost 7 hours when I finally found the first epic and luckily, it was Rexy.
Got 100 DNA and my Indominus has 60 DNA now.

Rexy‘s been my only epic today, my big scent capsule only attracted commons I don‘t need and Postosuchus.
I really wonder where my luck has gone. I wish I were as lucky as some of you. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve actually never seen that much dinos in one screen before… It must be awesome to play in big cities. I’m at the same level as you btw…

1 Like

1 Like