Ludia Forums

No thanks

I get that this game is pay to win now but please can you remove that special offer. It’s so annoying.

3 Likes

Ham… just click there once so it disappears… Not very hard

1 Like

Comes back everytime. Countless bugs are ruining this game.

2 Likes

Nah, it keeps popping back up no matter how many times you click it. I have the same issue

4 Likes

Ow, then it must be annoying indeed… I don’t have that. Thank god, cause I have problems with these flashy things and numbers… I always click on them so they go away =/

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue. I’m just ignoring it the best I can.

1 Like

I didn’t have this issue until today when it forced me to download a tiny update. I guess i know what the update was now…

1 Like

It is similar to what we had with the “Mail” icon and the red circle keep appearing alerting to Tapjoy offers. No matter how many times you clicked to clear it, it came right back.

2 Likes

This happens with tapjoy every time for a couple of hours in a row.
The last 2 days I have the problem with sanctuaries. Even if no one is online, about a minute after opening the sanctuary list, a new red 1 pops up again. It never stops. I think today it’s better, maybe the dino that triggered this somehow is returned.
Didn’t have the special offer bug, but I’m using Android.

2 Likes

It covers the 6 hour when it’s time to collect too which adds to how annoying it really is.

1 Like

Had? Oh no, try have, as in present tense. Happens to me constantly, on and off, and it happens because Lewdia is all about raking in as much money as possible, period. So if that red circle annoys enough players that even 0.01% of us click through and engage those scammers in any way that nets Lewdia any revenue, it will keep happening.

You can’t call it a bug if it leads to entirely predictable, and intentional, outcomes. Those would be called features.

1 Like

I found that if I go in the Mail tab and instead of exiting right back out, I click Tapjoy to open it, then back out (use the back out arrow), the red circle stays away for days to a week.

2 Likes