Ludia Forums

No tournament reward for me

I didn’t get anything for the tournament this past weekend when I opened the game today. Is there anything that can be done?

Hey Robyn_Van_Sanford, did you tap on the Collect tab in the Tournaments menu? If you didn’t get your rewards after doing that, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look to see what might have happened.

Actually there was never a collect tab which in and of itself was odd. I restarted my phone etc.

I had no collect now button to get them. It was simply gone. I think I ended up just outside 500 around 577 or thereabouts and I’d really like to have that dna if anything can be done. I also used the above email. Thanks.

Hey Robyn_Van_Sanford, hopefully, our team will be able to sort this out for you once they get a chance to review your email! :smiley:

It’s been a week now, I’ve emailed and tried the in game chat. But no one has contacted me except the no reply email. I’m concerned that my issue will get lost since we have begun another tournament today. I just want then dna I should have gotten that I should have gotten last Monday. Please.

Hey Robyn_Van_Sanford, could you send me a private message of your support key and the email address you used to contact our team?

Thanks!

Actually all is resolved now thank you !

That’s great! Thanks for letting me know. :smiley: