Ludia Forums

No update for iOS

Anyone knows when update will come to iOS users???

It already did. Hours ago. You not seeing it?

Did you update your iPhone to iOS 13.1.3?

1 Like

I have 13.1.2

Go to the App icon. Then tap your profile picture which should be in the top right corner. Scroll down a bit and you should see the updates. Push the list down to refresh.

1 Like

Yeah, i know how to update iOS, it just never got triggered since it required wi-fi connection. I wish devs, also notified us of system requirements for the update. Anyways, i got update installed but i do not see where we can get trust points for new toothless, do you know?

I see it has not started yet.

Yeah, new Toothless not out yet. But at least you can see the cool Halloween theme.

Edit: Just to be clear, iOS 13.1.3 is not a requirement for Titan Uprising. I am running iOS 13.1.2 and Titan Uprising works fine.

The link in my comment was to a site that explains the changes that Apple made to the App Store in iOS 13. Specifically, the ‘Update’ button was moved.

Sorry if my initial comments were confusing.

1 Like

Any compensation for the ios players who had to wait?

@TheMurmuquil
Have you read the patch notes? We did not miss a thing. To be honest, the later you update the better it is.
So no compensation this time :wink:

1 Like

Hahahaha I just want them runes!

It seems very, very unlikely that users will need to update the firmware of their phones to meet the requirements of a game update. For something like that it would usually mean a complete rehaul of the game itself, or a rather sizeable update. As in, some major changes that put more demand than initially required on systems meeting the minimum requirements.

Which is why console/PC games only shift their minimum requirements when those previously stated reasons occur. Or big expansions/DLCs are released. Those usually have their own specified minimum requirements.

If, in the rare happenstance, that did occur, you can be certain it would be mentioned. Er…at least, I would most certainly hope so. It’s a pretty big deal to have to change those from the initial consensus. It’s not something done willy nilly.