Ludia Forums

Noah spoilers maybe lol

Where is this going with him, he’s always gone and seems like he’s never coming back. He’s trying to help with the poachers situation right now but I mean where does the relationship go

Probably nowhere. I wish I could just tell him to get lost. Maybe then he would finally put some effort in instead of empty promises back to back.

3 Likes

I am pretty much over Antoine’s/Noah’s storyline now. When it started he was one of my favorites, the whole Alaska race and the issue with his uncle and Kat was engaging. But now everytime he updates I am like bleh… There were some points in the last update where I thought great we have some progress, especially when we had the options to have MC question his commitment, but then it quickly went to “oh the poachers got the animals, I am going to follow them”. And the he had the audacity to tell MC that she is supossed to keep him grounded, like mate you decided to travel to Colombia, you deal with it.
I am not going to unmatch, but I am not gonna spent diamonds on any options either.

3 Likes

Same here. Totally agree with you!

1 Like

I’m with you.

I loved his story. And Jamie’s… but now I just don’t even care to see where they go. Noah is never going to come back and Jamie is even in the same city now and we’re still apart?? And now there’s some stupid hacker person tossed in too? No thank you.

At some point the story has to end? At this point I’m holding out to see what happens to Austin ha. :joy:. Not that tattooed guy who got shivved by his ex on his doorstep… Otherwise every single original story is feeling dragged out and uninteresting.

1 Like

I personally cant wait for more Felicia and Dr Vile everything else is a step below

1 Like

Same here. At first Noah/Austin/Adam were my favorites. Specially Noah and Austin. But since Noah is the only one coming back I spent my diamonds on him and… ugh, sorry I know it’s difficult to create a storyline but Noah now is so tilting… I can’t with him. I play still the story of Noah because maybe at some point will change but… I just can’t lol

PS: I know there are too many ladies that have to come back but Ludia, please, bring back Austin Russo. :frowning: I need his story to continue, it left a trauma on me lol

1 Like

Lol that is not how my conversation ended at all :joy::joy:

I probly shouldn’t say this but really hoping Antoine gets kidnapped by the poachers ( first choice would have been he fell off a cliff but that didnt happen) … I’m so over his story too, it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere with MC as he only seems to think about his self and what he wants with no regard to MCs feelings, matches like this are taking away the whole point of the game…

1 Like

Personally lately when I read Noah, I just want to punch him in the face for being selfish. All he seems to do is runaway from the relationship

2 Likes

My convo ended like that and then I checked back later. The game finished the convo without me.

Im over Antoine. Hes supposed to be this rugged widerness guy but hes always lost and always needs emotional support.

Hes getting exhausting. Its like…either come back to me or dump me. This is never gonna work like this.

But it is always nice when the characters make you so upset you WANT to choose the free mean options.

1 Like

Anyone else finished the Noah/Antoine storyline? I just finished it and I have to say I am glad it’s done. Seems like it has come to an end​:grin::grin: glad to have stuck it through to the end but again, glad it’s over lol

1 Like

Just finished antoine story and couldn’t help but think with his track record… MC will probably get left at the alter…

2 Likes

I finished Noah’s story and not only did I turn down his proposal, I ended up breaking up with him over his unwillingness to stop traveling everywhere. IMO the mc played second fiddle to Noah’s job

1 Like

I finished the storyline too. I’m a little sad it’s over to be honest. I know a lot of people weren’t fond of it but I actually enjoyed it. I wish there was a photo for the end though. It would have made it better for me

1 Like

You can break up with him?!

I know I cimplained but I hate that his story was so short. That means all the stories are gonna be short.

Im too emotionally invested in fictional characters for this to be so short!

Tha means when Jonathan comes back, thats gonna end, jaime is gonna end as soon as they take down OZO. Garretts will end when he gets back! :sob::sob::sob: I don’t want to play anymore since I know the next conversations will be the last.

I wish they would take more time! Not say I love you by the second date! Have some more drama or something!

1 Like

I turned down the marriage proposal and there was an option to walk away to find love with another Lovelink character which I chose. It ended with Noah saying he was in love with my character despite walking away. Noah/Antoine was downright selfish for asking the mc to come to Alaska then Colombia and back to Alaska for him. Old animal savior never once put the mc before the animals which were his true love

1 Like

I wish they would make it so rejected characters come back and try to win you back. That would interesting. Antoine/noah doesn’t really get a chance to prove he changed and was serious.

I agree with the other persons comment that he will probably leave you at the alter

1 Like