Nodopatotitan!

7 Likes

Thx for the heads up!

2 Likes

I like the design and stats are good for this one. But they need to release a lot of nodosaurus to keep leveling all the nodopatosaurus hybrids :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just managed to unlock this guy! Can’t get her past 16… yet :grin:

1 Like

First dino with 2 shields? I wonder if they stack.

1 Like

And also first with 3 slow move lol

1 Like

is it worth spending the nodopato dna on this one or better save it for stegod?

1 Like

Lol I’m 30 DNA short of making it

1 Like

No they don’t, which doesn’t make sense

if you alternate them you’ll always have a shield though which is cool.
got plenty nodopatosaurus, but girrafatitan never spawns for me :sob:

1 Like

I live with them in last patch. Hopefully they didn’t move farther from me since 1.4 :grin:

1 Like

Here’s the stats of dilo that’s gone out of shape!
At Lv26,

2 Likes

Diloracheirus ended up with the same exact move set as the Diloranosaurus. Only worth creating for the buff in speed/health/attack, especially because they nerfed the Diloranosaurus.

What a waste… It’s like the whole Nodopatosaurus VS Gigaspikasaur thing all over again. I get there’s a HP and damage buff but two dinos with the exact same moveset is a waste. I was hoping they’d give Dilorach minimal speedup to make things interesting…

EDIT: This response is to the nerfing of Diloranosaurus (by way of analogy)

Also, I did the maths and it’s 4800 more dilo, 1200 more Ourano and 27.5K Deinocheirus just to get the old Diloranosaurus back! :cry: I guess at least he’d be lvl 21 but still!

Guess that settles it. All my Nodo DNA will still funnel to over-leveling Stegodeus.

Hey @rimshaker, if you’re looking at Nodopatotitan, don’t let what I said dissuade you. I think she may have a legit use, being the double shield combo/unique moveset. My previous response was geared towards how Diloranosaurus and Diloracheirus are basically the same if you disregard level.

Holy crap! Congratulations, man! How is she?

Diloracheirus is a little different since it has Rampage and Run (2x damage vs. 1.5x), but the tradeoff is on the distract move, so almost the same. Biggest difference is really the speed since it can contend with most raptors

It is a little different now, but pre 1.5 it was the same :wink:

1 Like