Ludia Forums

Nodosaurus Tournament

This weekend’s tournament creature is Nodosaurus…I’ll try my bet to get it!
Good luck to everybody :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I haven’t Nodosaurus yet, but I really want to have one…so I’ll do my best to get it… please Ludia, give me fair opponents !

2 Likes

Of course it’s not Yutyrannus. It’s never Yutyrannus.
(I swear i’ll stop bringing him up)

2 Likes

But you have a good chance , that we can choose him as CoT creature … it’s a good chance, that the community vots for Yutyrannus, because we can create Yudon with it!
I would also like to unlock him and do a lvl.40, because Yutyrannus looks so beautiful with is feathers

I wasn’t ready for her last time. This one and Eyrops are the only two I’ve had a chance at and have not unlocked. There are three other tournament creatures (Erlikosaurus, Umoonasaurus, and Bananogmius) I’ve never had a shot at.

YES! Nodosaurus is my favorite looking tournament dinosaur when it’s maxed out. So I’m really looking forward to this tournament!

2 Likes

Me too ! :wink:

There are so much more tournament creature options, who are not in this game yet :
Brachiosaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
Mapusaurus
Daspletosaurus
Compsognathus
Herrerasurus
Torvosaurus
Bistahiversor
Afrovenator
Alioramus
Styracosaurus
Iguanodon
Edmontosaurus
Tenontosaurus
Archeopteryx
Deinonychus
Albertosaurus
Sinoceratops

1 Like

how about microraptor because it doesnt work with many animations so we’d get a new set of animations

2 Likes

also we’re getting antarctopelta for this months clash of the titans so 2 ankylosaurs for us, also the kraken 18 unlocks in 4 hours so let us band together for free stuff

The tournament is out an it’s Jurassic, but again 4 day tournament :unamused:
I’m afraid to see your position…good luck

Monday and Tuesday are usually the days with the hardest events. Now that this tournament lasts so long it will be more difficult for some of us to reach their desired league and win the events as well.

3 Likes

Ah c’mon 4 days again, but I really want that Nodosaurus so no choice I guess

2 Likes

Wait, the tournament last through Tuesday now??? Sheez, Ludia just not giving us players ANY breaks at all these days. They do realize we have lives beyond this game, right???

Tournament not going well for me so far, I get SO frustrated doing these lower levels, I try to put up a team that’s not going to just get 20 points, but the first one I did, it came with a way better team and crushed me. So I put in a similar team, and then it throws a super-easy one like the FIRST one I put up and I get a middling 24 points for the win. Same thing happened in my next match. It’s very frustrating that it is so unreasonable in matching your teams, so I very frequently end up with more losses in Hatchling etc. than I do in Dominator where it’s so much more predictable.

3 Likes

But maybe you can get free speed-ups

OMG…no words…I’m in Predator league and my f… stupid opponents are already so much stronger than my creatures … In PREDATOR LEAGUE rank 65 my opponent is a lvl 30 Indominus!
@Mary_Jo now I now how you felt in Archelon Tournament

1 Like

I am assuming the 4 day tournament through Tuesday is due to the holiday on Monday in the states. Ludia wants us playing this game rather than enjoying the outdoors somewhere. Of course we get to choose if we play or not, Ludia is just holding the bait out there for us.

1 Like

Maxi’s Tournament diary:
So after I lost 3 battles with very hard opponents, I got this :neutral_face:

Of course I won this battle, what else? Ludia is this a prank? Those opponents are weaker than mine or how they should be in Predator League , but before this battle I got Indominus Level 30 and Tropeogopterus Level 40 as opponents… no comment
Now I’m finally in dominator League … but then this came:
My team: Tanycolagreus Lvl 20 , Diplosuchus Lvl 10 and Concavenator Lvl.20
Opponent: Spinotasuchus Lvl.30, Proceratosaurus Lvl.30 and Mastodonsaurus Lvl.20
… Defeat…but I also made some mistakes in this battle…
Then I went in with an Amphibian and 2 of my strongest guys (Indominus Lvl.20 and Cerazinosaurus Lvl 10) so guess the opponent team… Deinocheirus Lvl30 , Yudon Lvl 2 and Suchoripterus Lvl.11 … Ludia !!!
Easy win of course

Now a lot of my best creatures are in cooldown…
But I won nice prices!

I think I won this 5 or more times:

I hope you are a little bit more lucky with your opponents !
I hope I can unlock Nodosaurus but this is going to be a lot of work …

1 Like

My first data:

33 is my lucky number
My prizes were unexpectedly good. Two Rare packs and an Aquatic one. But yeah, another 4 days long tournament is pretty lame

2 Likes

Lost 3 in a row in Hunter. I was out, but whatever line up I put out the opponent had stuff with double my stats and with class advantage. Was also predicting all my moves. Now in dominator but phone battery needs charging.

2 Likes