Nodosaurus

last month I unlocked nodosaurus but now it is not available in the market. what can I do? I have already restarted the game without having solved the problem.

Did you unlock it by finishing in the top 1% in the tournament?

You may have won a Nodosaurus card pack after one of your battles. Winning this pack (or purchasing one) doesn’t unlock the dinosaur in the market; only finishing in the top 1% unlocks the dinosaur in the market (I think, anyway).

If my answer isn’t helpful, hopefully one of the support folks will help you out soon.

1 Like

I’m finished in 1% and have unlocked it. I have nodosaurus al level 30

Hm. Sorry.

Is Nodosaurus showing up in the market as still locked, or is the Nodosaurus not showing up at all? In order to reach level 30, had you purchased the Nodosaurus prior?

Support hasn’t gotten back to you yet, but I expect they will tomorrow (Monday); they probably don’t check the website during the weekend because they’re spending time with their families. They’re usually pretty good about responding during the week. Fingers crossed!

Same thing happened to me. Finished in top 1%, now it isn’t even showing up in the market. Must be a bug.

Hey Robi, our team has received similar reports of this from different players as well, and they’re looking into it. If you had already contacted our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

1 Like

sorry but to someone else the nodosaurus has disappeared from the market? I can not buy it but I unlocked it in the tournament

sorry but to someone else the nodosaurus has disappeared from the market? I can not buy it but I unlocked it in the tournament