Nodoxuara!

Thanks @Mohammed_Johnson for the great idea, I drew a Pterosaur Hybrid, fusion of Tupuxuara and Nodosaurus, NODOXUARA!!
Sorry for the poor quality, it looks nothing more than a Tupuxuara version of the Tapejalocephalus. :cry:

12 Likes

I think it looks quite cool, though I would recommend adding some more Nodosaurus elements like the head shape. That way it won’t look like Tupuxuara Gen 2 (the same way Giganocephalus is 90% like Euoplocephalus Gen 2).

Nice job though! :fire:

3 Likes

Good idea, but it’s already too late :frowning:
Plus, the wings are like plates(??) of a Nodosaurus! :laughing:

2 Likes

Over 15,000 health? Looks like Pteraquetzal is useless now lol.

2 Likes

Pteraquetzal has to be buffed A LOT!! :neutral_face: :grinning:

3 Likes

Very true, though honestly I would just prefer for it to get a superhybrid. Pyroquetzal anyone?

3 Likes

Superhybrid of a Pteraquetzal? I think it’s too much :thinking:
It’ll be best to just buff it :grinning:

3 Likes

definitely

2 Likes

i really like it!
i could really imagine this in-game
as the most realistic lvl 40 in the game

2 Likes

I like this one, should have a small club tail I think though.

And stats should be just a bit better than yudon maybe more health but less attack imo

2 Likes

Very lovely bro! You’re amazing!! Btw if we can make it a long amored tail from the nodo? That can make it different to the Tapejalocephalus, and make it cooler tho? But the art is very interesting at all!!

2 Likes

Ok bro new request! Struthiomimus + Shunosaurus = Shuniomimus(a Tanky stats), Struthiomimus body, with muscle, Thick skin and hammer tail from Shunosaurus! What do you think?

2 Likes

Nodosaurus is stronger than Yutyrannus, Tupuxuara is stronger than Troodon, but why? :grin:

Yes in health they are

1 Like