Ludia Forums

Non-responsive Tournament fight buttons

Bug Description:

Occasionally, the buttons just stop working. You want to swap the creature, and all you get is all remaining dinos being greyed out until time runs out. Then you die, again, you can’t choose the creature you want. The first is auto-selected. And then the attack buttons do not work, this time no grey out. And the first attack plays out.
Lost too many points to this. After 3 and half month of break, was hoping to get back to a better Tournament experience. Is there something I have to do to reduce the likellihood of this? Like use 4G only, no WiFi?

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play a tournament match
Step 2 - Try to click any action button after a dino dies (sometimes before that)
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: all I can say is, when it starts to happen, it happens in a row

What type of device are you using: Nokia 7 plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

So sick and tired of this happening, have lost multiple battles because of this rubbish!!! Last battle only needed one 2x hit on a rex but it would not select only basic move and timer runs down and to fix issue is to restart the whole game. Hurry up and fix this Ludia. Been going on way too long. Plenty of swear words could be used right now!!!

I’m sorry to hear about this, Juraysic. That does seem to be frustrating. Please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they would be glad to have a look. Don’t forget to include screenshots, your device information and your support key to help expedite locating your account. Thank you!