Ludia Forums

Non riesco più ad accedere al gioco / I can no longer access the game

È da qualche giorno che tento di entrare sul gioco “dragon: rise of berk” ma non riesco, mi da che non ho una connessione, ho provato in diversi modi però il risultato non cambia affatto; qualcuno mi sa dare consigli a riguardo? P.s. fortunatamente ho salvato il gioco usando Facebook.
Grazie mille

1 Like

Translated From: Italian

“For some days now I have tried to enter the game “dragon: rise of berk” but I can’t, it gives me that I don’t have a connection, I tried in different ways but the result doesn’t change at all; can anyone give me advice on this? P.Š. luckily I saved the game using Facebook.
Thanks so much”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Hello!

There are several other posts already about this issue; it isn’t just you, and it isn’t your internet connection. I actually did some network analysis, and found that there is an untrusted CA in the network chain. What you are seeing is caused by the game trying to connect and immediately running into a TLS error that causes the connection to be reset. My guess is that Ludia broke something server-side (possibly a certificate expired and was replaced by one that certain versions of Android don’t trust).

Hopefully they will do something about this soon, but it might require manually installing a new CA our devices if they aren’t able to replace the problematic certificate.

1 Like

Grazie molte per avermi dato una risposta, ho quasi capito ma quando sarà sistemato il gioco, io dovrò reinstallare tutto o meno? O dovrei reinstallare già ora?
Grazie mille.

Translated From: Italian

Thanks a lot for replying, I almost understood but fixed the game, will I have to reinstall everything or not? Or should I reinstall now?
Thanks so much

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Magari fanno un nuovo aggiornamento speriamo che possano risolvere.

Translated from Italian

Maybe they make a new update and hopefully they can fix it.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.