Ludia Forums

Non vips

I was wondering if any of your have a level 40 legendary VIP as I only get a VIP creature every month and I only have the highest level 20 Hainosaur not even a level 30 it’s just so sad and I come against level 40 VIP creatures which have 1000 attack and my best creature carnoraptor only have 900 attack

Having played for a total of almost two years as a non-VIP, I do not have any level 40 VIP creatures. I have about six level 30 VIP creatures. I can average about three VIP creature cards every two weeks (in other words, I can earn about 15000 loyalty points a week).

1 Like

So much loyalty points

I have some at 40 and others at over 30. The only reason they are not all at 40 is that I chose to keep them slightly lower for cool downs.

I had VIP for quite a long time until recently and I feel it would have taken forever to get them without VIP.

Posting teams. They are not balanced which was a mistake I made. I am playing catch up to try to balance.

1 Like

I’d estimate I play about ten PvP matches a day and collect three mystery packs a day. I do not complete the lottery. To give you an idea of how much play is required to get the 15,000 VIP points a week I make. That’s an estimate; I could make a little more or less.

I also get VIP points from the trade harbor (it’s my one daily trade: coins for loyalty points; I usually trade about 5 million coins for 250 VIP points) and from the social media links.

Try to have a Apatosaurus fossil in your market and trade this for VIP points. Buy one each day, place it in your park and then put it in your market.
It costs only a little more than 1mio coins and the trade will give you between 270 and 350 VIP points.

2 Likes

Thanks but I usually trade it for bux in the custom trade but now I can’t I now know what to do doing it now

I’d trade it for loyalty points. After dinobucks, I’d consider loyalty points the most valuable currency available.

3 Likes

How you get VIP points from social media? I missed this feature in the game, lol

Thanks for explaining HanSoloWB

1 Like

I do it in Twitter.
Enter the news, select ‘Follow us on Twitter’, select claim your reward, go back to the game and you will receive between 10 and 50 loyalty points per day, once a week dinobucks.

Screenshot_20191018-094221_Chrome Screenshot_20191018-094152_Jurassic%20World

1 Like

Thanks for the info!!!

What @Tommi said. You can get points/dinobucks about everyday on Facebook or Twitter. You have to click the link on the same device that has JW:TG. It should load the game with a nice prize when you first get in. Unless the link has expired (they last maybe 12-20 hours), in which case it’ll tell you the link is too old.

It all adds up.

2 Likes