Ludia Forums

None of ludia's games will let me play

I have both Jurrasic world alive and i just got dragons titan uprising, and neither will work. they keep saying I’m unable to connect to the server. what do I do???

Hey there, Keagan_Klinger. If your device is connected to WiFi, could you please try forgetting/re-adding the WiFi information on your device and see if that helps?

If you are still having issues after doing that, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thanks!

Ive tried it, and ive contacted them already. i still haven’t gotten a responce

I’m sorry that didn’t work, Keagan_Klinger! Once our team gets a chance to review your ticket, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience!

Thanks, im just a little disappointed

What if you’re not connected to a WiFi? What do you do then?

Hey Dinobai18, we recommend playing the game on a stable internet connection. If you are connected to a mobile data network, you could try toggling it off and on as that could help refresh the connection.

If you are still having issues, however, please reach out to our support team.

Thanks!

some old ios versions or android version cant play games like jwa, dont know if you have a new or old phone

thats weird, ive been playing on my phone for over a year now, why did it change now?

idk, i geuss it must be a glitch then

maybe, but im so confused

it’s probably not the ios, if this has been a recent change. JWA ended support of Ios 10.3 and below back in november.

so its my phone?? dang… i dont have enough money to get a new phone. plus if it happened in november why only last friday did it start affecting me?

no probably not cuz otherwise it would have stopped working in november and the ipad mini 4 which i have was made in 2014 but can have ios 13 so you just need to update if thats the case

i don’t think its your phone unless its running on ios 10.3. i would check your os to be sure. may just need to update to a newer os if you can.

how do i check my os?

Nvm i found it, but it says its 10. how am i supposed to update it when my phone is fully updated?