Nonstop loading?

So just downloaded this on ipad tonight. Did Forster tutorial fine and upgraded first piece of armor. Now no matter what I click on I get loading in the bottom right and it locks up. I’ve tried force quitting and have also deleted the app and reinstalled. Neither have worked, it just keeps loading indefinitely.

Any ideas? Does the game simply not work on the new ipad air for some reason?

3 Likes

Having the same issue on my iPad Air 2

I’m having this issue on my Samsung Note 8. I hope this gets fixed, because I really wanna get back to playing :confused:

Having the same problem since last night

I have the same problem.

Im not happy that you all are having the same problem but I am kinda glad im not alone. I, too am on the Galaxy Note 8 and also the iPad Air 3, that’s why I’m thinking this is server side.

Same problem here on my Google pixel. Can’t get past the second quest or do anything in the game due to constant loading. Was excited to start the game, but this kinda sucks.

Hey everyone, I’m not sure what might be causing this issue but our team would be glad to take a closer look and provide troubleshooting steps! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can help you more quickly.

Same ever-lasting loading issue here

Same here on iPad Pro, force quit game, restart iPad, etc. No luck.

Experiencing the loading issue on my iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.3.1.

Tried reinstalling, playing on LTE, resetting network settings, power-cycling my router…nothing works.

I was really excited about this game and looking forward to playing it. Did the tutorial, on iPhone 6S Plus 128gb. Tried on and off WiFi, restating phone, closing all other apps … stuck on loading. Very disappointing was hoping to drop some $ on this game

2 Likes

Same here.
Installed today. Can’t get past loading.
Emailed support several hours ago. No response.

A real shame. I really fancied this game.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Very irritating and hopefully they fix it soon before this just becomes another app to meet the delete box

1 Like