Ludia Forums

Not a major glitch, but smiloceph needs your help

Hi there!

I just wanted to report that, since the most recent update, smiloceph doesn’t make any sounds when swapped in. No roars, no feet, perfectly silent. Also, very rarely does it actually stun when swapped in, but I guess that’s to be expected :rofl:

In summary, smiloceph needs your help Ludia team. Smiloceph is sad. Smiloceph can’t speak for itself because smiloceph no longer has a voice. Smiloceph only wants its roar back. Can you help poor smiloceph? Please?

Smiloceph will be very grateful if you can help!

:rofl::heart:

2 Likes

They swapped sounds for other creatures before, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to fix it and give it a T-Rex sound file instead.

yes and knowing our luck when smilceph does get its voice back it will sound very much like a day old kitten or a wet noodle hitting the sidewalk let alone a rampaging messenger of sudden death ! lol
:smirk_cat: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: poor kitty

Maybe the reason hardly any creature gets stunned by smiloceph is because kitty can no longer be heard :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same bug with Thyla and Orion on their swap ins. Could be happening to other swap in dinos.

Thank you for letting us know about this, CJ_Anderson!