Ludia Forums

Not able to pass loading screen since the last update

Hi,

I am not able to play the game as it keeps getting stuck at the loading screen. I’ve already tried resetting my iPhone but that doesn’t work.

Please advise.

Cheers
Rabdalas

Hello Rabdalas,
We are aware of the issue. and are working on the fix. A work around at his moment is if you are connected not Via guest account. Mark down your support key just in case. The uninstall and reinstall and you should be able to play. If you are connected with a guest account, uninstalling will cause you to lose your account.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. How do I know if I have a guest account or not? If my account is a guest account and I don’t want to lose it, should I just wait and hope that the problem will be fixed?

Hello Lorien, If you are unsure, I would highly suggest waiting.

1 Like

Having same issue and any ETA for it to be resolved? I would reinstall but I have no clue what this guest acc means ir if I have one so rather wait

Hello Cbuch13, I don’t have an exact time, but I hope it is sooner than later. When you first logged in you can choose to play on a guest account, or you can connect with your account to Facebook, Game Center or GPlay (if you are on Android)

1 Like

Thanks Keith! I’m pretty sure I did mine as a Guest so I’ll keep waiting and if not up by tomorrow I’ll contact support.

1 Like

After updating the game to Version 2.6.28 I am unable to get past the loading screen. Simply freezes there saying “Gathering Information”

Hello Jarad, you need to download 2.6.29 it should now be in your store.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the reply!

After waiting two days for a resolution to this issue, I’ve cancelled my subscription. I understand that there are more pressing issues in the world right now, but by the same token there are better uses for my money.

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your quick response. I’ve just downloaded the new version from the AppStore and that fixed the issue. Thx!

Cheers
Rabdalas

2 Likes

I have version 2.6.29 and I am getting stuck at enchanting items on the loading screen. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app already

Hello Kragmoor, I am sorry you are getting stuck, can you e-mail support+dnd@ludia.com with your support key and they will try to help you.

I don’t even see what my support key is on the loading

screen