Ludia Forums

Not enough details about the elite dragon, again

Atm everyone’s skitterbugs is stuck at 3-4*, and there should have been 2 offers at the end of the event (to get our last 1-2 dupes) I originally didnt want to complain but then i was thinkig, I saved 20k runes and i was planning to get the one free copy, and then get the last 2 with these runes, i was lucky enough to have 800 additional runes and got Skitterbugs after 2 attempts, that is fun and all but there is only one issue, other players most likely saved 20k runes just to buy their last 2 dupes at the end of the event (like how i was originally planing to do, it just happend that this time i was lucky enough to get him with the 800 runes that i was willing to spare). C’mon thats the 2nd time we didnt get enough details… personally i think Skitterbugs is a great dragon even at 4* but still

5 Likes

I agree and I would also want to know if it will be possible to get more copies of this dragon. Because releasing dragons, while not giving a chance to max them is insane

3 Likes

I also tried to accumulate runes and thought to buy duplicates, but this action caused frustration. Every time in this game, everything is different and no one warns about it.

2 Likes

To be honest, thats not even the main issue (they will most likely bring back the draft box after 6 months just like how they did with antiquarian, either that or you can sell your house, buy 1000000000 runes and get him at a 0.2% chance from the draft) the main issue there is lack of communication, am I mad that i cant max him out? To be honest not really, this dragon is still great even at 4* (its so good that i dont even use my maxed out toothless anymore). Personally i am happy to save runes but…imagine skipping the draft box for the offer and then end up with…this.

2 Likes

Exactly, honesty the communication lately has been quite bad, and I too, saved runes just to get all dupes for this dragon, like c’mon i spent real cash to get these runes (be it the FC, tapjoy, etc) so i wish we would get more details.

Imagine skipping the draft box, you are like “its ok, i’m safe, i dont want to spend 15k runes on the box and then 15k on the offer so imma skip this” and then when you open the game to see the offer

There is no offer

2 Likes

I found myself in exactly the situation you described. Now I don’t know how soon it will be possible to collect a dragon for 5 *. I was very upset and lately there is little joy here. They also have a Skrill with a bug, he doesn’t give himself 35% of the spirit, as it is written in his bio. Good dragon anyway, I’m sure a lot of people saved runes for it to buy duplicates.

2 Likes

I have him at 10/10 but i didnt notice the bug, also i agree, we really need a big update, lately i didnt even play TU that much.

2 Likes

Skrill gives 35% of the spirit not only to others, but also to yourself, in which case it would be written: “All other allies gain 35% spirit”. An example with a Valentine light fury, she gives everyone spirit

2 Likes

O i see, from what i noticed he gives spirit to the whole team

2 Likes