Ludia Forums

Not getting fusions over 20 since the last update

Anyone else having this happen

1 Like

As long as they start giving away dna for free this will be ok, the large changes they make with the gameplay are frustrating

I just got a 40 on indoraptor a few minutes ago.

1 Like

nope, chalk it up to badluck.

1 Like

I got a 70 on Thor yesterday, seems fine to me.

1 Like

Solution… fuse more

ive been getting 30+ on dsungaia today.

1 Like

That’s weird …

Sometimes they will target certain players in order to get them to purchase Boosts or incubators.

I’ve been playing less maybe that’s it

1 Like

I got a 50 on tryko and maxine the other day… havent paid a penny since the first week of 1.7

1 Like

This is not true. I can kick ludia a lot and this is not true. Go fuse a useless dino a few times to break out of the dry-spell.

1 Like

From what I see most the time there is down time in your random luck with fuses. Get out of this higher percentage of 10/20 by fusing a dino like stegod once you hit a 30 or more go to your real dino. Just beware sometimes the stegod might be in your heated moment of 50-80 fuses. Learn it, play it smart, be patient, and careful.

2 Likes

Nope, still averaging 22.5 per fuse, despite the 10 strings.

When I detect a long 10 string, I’ll fuse a useless dino that has excess DNA.

1 Like

Yep. That’s a very good strategy.

Keep track of your fuses for several hundred taps. You’ll see that things have a way of bringing the average to around 20ish.

1 Like

Definitely, try as suggested with a “useless” creature. I have just fused some Majundasuchus 4 times and my results are 30, 20, 10, 70. :confounded::crazy_face:

My suchotator is level 29 1/2 from this technique.

1 Like

, ok thanksNever had it happen before

Ok thanks, never had it happen before

1 Like