I hate getting knocked down to Lockwood

But, was not expecting my Tryko to eat the Magna

2 Likes

Sorry for the double post again.

But this was a surprise

3 Likes

looks like ur tryko is def putting in the work! two clutch kills in a row haha

1 Like

Legit, the only change I would ever want to make to Trykosaurus is giving it high Stun resistance, so can tank Thor’s IC.

Otherwise, I’m definitely seeing the benefits of having it boosted the way it is.

2 Likes

Two screenshots from APEX raids:

• a friend’s tenotorex survived

• hadros lux could not kill my mortem rex

4 Likes

This jerk of a raid boss tried to take down our team …

Well we have news for you we will not go quietly without a fight!,
we will not roll over and play dead,
We will not stand there while you brutally slaughter our team 1 by 1 you mean so and so

We will however slaughter you in kind RAID BOSS and all the other RAID BOSSES like you epic, rare, legendary, unique and APEX and that includes your annoying little tribe of MINIONS as wel!.

Look hard, look well at how we treat nasty little raid bosses when they try and slaughter us, the picture below sums up exactly what we are going to do to the lot of you when raiding. That also includes thousands of players world wide all of us are hunting raid bosses every single day and you are all now walking targets for our formidable dinosaur teams who want your head served on a silver platter .! lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure if my opponent just threw the match or if the 4th creature they had was an Erlikospyx or Erlidominus, but I’m honestly shocked my Diorajasaur snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

Match started off with my Erlidominus vs a Trykosaurus. Trykosaurus would’ve offed my Erlidominus regardless, so I just Rampaged the Trykosaurus.

Brought out my Stygidaryx (PLEASE buff it Ludia!) to do the Cleansing Swoop and bleed Tryko, swapped into Touramoloch. Tryko Rampages the Toura, swaps into Dracoceratops to off Toura.

Figuring the match was pretty much over, I just brought out my Diorajasaur. Dio offs the Dracoceratops, and wins the speed tie against Trykosaurus. Opponent brings in Ardentismaxima.

At this point, Diorajasaur has about 5,700ish health, and the Maxima has 2000 attack and is at full health (9000).

I swap back in to Stygidaryx, who’s Shield no sells the Decel Rampage, Cleanse Swoop to bleed the Maxima (which thankfully didn’t CRIT with DSR which would have offed Stygidaryx), swapped back into Diorajasaur, threw up a Group Shield and Max brought Dio’s health down to 4700. (Max was at about 5,000). Max tries to trick Dio into Rampaging against Max’s shield, but Dio saw that coming and went for RS instead.

Came down to whether or not Max’s DSR could CRIT to finish Dio, and it didn’t

6 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Twice in the same fight. Dio was really the MVP here for taking a Utarinex to half health, bringing a Thor to its knees, and offing a Dracoceratops

Then I got lucky when the Tenontorex didn’t CRIT lol

): me sad lol

2 Likes

That Quetzorion:

5 Likes