Ludia Forums

Not today! I refused to DIEE

Why won’t you just be gone already??

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m still standing

2 Likes

I can’t believe I saw the Pinkie Pie Tank all the way up here…

3 Likes

This was a while ago

3 Likes

Wasn’t that ai? Ai usually has nodopatosaurus.

Nope, it was no ai. That was a player, without a doubt

That tank is underrated. It got me all the way through Jurassic Ruins at level 16

It most assurately is. So is Gigaspika, however I wish that they would do something about its moveset being a duplicate of its ancestor Nodopato. Or, well… Sorta duplicate.

Yeah. The nodopatotosaurus family need buffs

No, they need improvements. Buffs are not given anymore.

1 Like

1 Like

Pinkie Pie Tank LOL

1 Like

I used to use pinkie, it doesnt have any damage output tho

Not today, Morty.

2 Likes

I wonder if people will start using my nickname for her… I swear it’s not copyrighted! :upside_down_face:

Still using Tenrex? Oh, what a sight!

1 Like

Just bc it isnt tyrant anymore it is still high elite, same with dio

2 Likes

She’s actually a decent counter to Scorpio Gen 3 (especially if she’s faster), and handles Ceramagnus, Monolorhino, Testacornibus, and Hadros Lux well enough because of her bulk, high damage output, and kit.

I generally treat her more like a bulky Fierce creature even in spite of her Resilient and Distracting abilities simply because her Rampage hits just as hard as any Thor and nearly as hard as Mortem, but the rest of her abilities give her a nice answer to just about anything that’s thrown her way.

She doesn’t dominate the arena like she used to, but she’s probably the best Jack of all trades type of creature in this game, so while matchups against her aren’t guaranteed one way or the other, in my experience, mine has had more favorable matchups than she has losses (though admittedly not by a sizeable margin).

1 Like

Yeah, she handles cera. I still use mines, and she’s dominant. I to use her as a fierce attacker.
And yeah, she doesn’t dominate anymore. Damn, wish she had Superiority Strike

1 Like