Ludia Forums

Nothing on Raid screen

Can’t join Raid. Blank screen.

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Hi all, we are looking into what is wrong with the raid. Thank you for letting us know

2 Likes

Apparently, it’s working for some according to the Leaderboards.

Somewhat, I was able to enter the raid one time and once I died it disappeared for me. So not sure how well it is working.

1 Like

This was the same for me and two others in my guild. We were able to do one run, then it disappeared.

1 Like

Same for one in my guild ran one time then disappeared

1 Like

Now it looks like progress made by people this morning has been reset, some more people have been able to do it once, and I still can’t see it.

Same here, after Boss was changed some Players were able to do one run, now everybody reports a Black Screen.

What did boss change to?

1 Like

The Forge boss. I was able to do one run, and now have a black screen like the rest.

Gah, hate that raid. Thanks for heads up though

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Same here one time on road and now a blank screen!

Hello !!! Hello !!! Any ludia support out there … come in Ludia support !!! I repeat … come in Ludia !!!

2 Likes

60 gems and a statement that a fix was Imminent… that was 12 hours ago…I feel sorry for tech support as whomever is in charge of development is constantly throwing them under the bus with buggy code launches and unstable architecture…“we’ve launched our new car! I hit my target” “…but… it only has 3 wheels?” " that’s a post development tech support problem"

1 Like

Lame Ludia. It’s getting harder and harder to like this game.

2 Likes

1 Like