Nothronychus - 3d fanart

“the Beauty with her claws…” Hello guys! Today, I present to you something Colorful, Beautiful but also Deadfully!! Her name is…NOTHRONYCHUS!!! The nearliest species to the Therizinosaurus, NOTHRONYCHUS own a very sharp and long claws, Glad that she’s a Herbivores! But I still don’t think that “Come and Hug” her sexy body is a good ideas! You know? She Always angry…
Ok buddy!! Hope you enjoy the Art, and liked all time! Yeah very boring but i needed to say! CAN YOU JUST OPINION MY DRAWING???

11 Likes

I need this now. Please please please add this to the game Ludia.

2 Likes

This looks really nice, I especially love the purple color that it has. Sort of majestic looking in a way

2 Likes

Well thanks for your opinion my friends! If you like my digital drawing so you can add friends me on Facebook! I almost post Drawing on Facebook than here…

3 Likes

i saw a skeleton of that in a museum

1 Like

Your colouring is getting better. A lot less clipping on the white end of the spectrum.

If you want to maintain some of the skin detail in your final pic. Drag a copy of your original (uncolored) pic over your final colored one and change the blend mode. Try “screen”.

2 Likes

This is my favourite of yours :+1:

We so need this in game as top tourney herbivore

1 Like

Would you like me to make a story about it or no?

1 Like

Ludia should hire you

3 Likes

Which software do you use for those?

2 Likes

No dude! I prefer to making story for some gen 2 or Hybrid! Original Creatures is no much thing to talking about! Btw, Thanks you for the Story about Phantom before and Happy Halloween!! I’ll post the story video right on Halloween days! Thx!!!

2 Likes

Picsart android!

2 Likes

No problem. I’ll be waiting for the video. I’m exicted!

2 Likes

Really haha!

2 Likes

Sorry for the late feedback :sweat_smile: but it looks wonderful! Keep going :smiley:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/1nMNmVmf8Xg hey Cheeseeater!

1 Like

Watching now! I was asleep when you posted

3 Likes

That was really good!

4 Likes

@Mohammed_Johnson i hated only one thing in it…
It ended…

3 Likes

There are some changes are not so small! Can you Opinion? Btw can you add friend fb me? I really need you to do much of next episode with me! And yeah Exchange knowledge about dinosaurs, how to tell stories? My Facebook is:

1 Like