We can’t have it like this!
The dinos don’t change, people have learned what moves to make and how to predict the opponent.
The strategies are dead, everyhing is about speed and raw power.
We need to see new dinos in the arena!
How could more dinos be playable and relevant?!
Shrink the damage output from ex. Chompers.
Redefine the Swap-in-rampage.
Examples from upper arenas:
- 4000-5000 damage on first move
- 2600-3000+ damage DIRECT (If you need)
Total: Around ~8000+ damage in 2 direct moves.
- Start with Thor above, give away 4000-5000 damage om first turn.
- Swap in and make around 3200+
Total 8000+ damage in 2 moves.
The combinations for making extreme amount of damage are to simple!
- Start out with Procera, giving 90% reduction.
- Offer 4000 damage
- Swap to a swap-in-rampage for another 3000+ damage.
- 2 moves = 7000 damage.
We are frustrated.
What can we do?!