Ludia Forums

Now that we have...Glowy Dinos

After the events of 2.3, we got Para Lux, a bioluminecent dinosaur. We kinda only got it because its canon, but here are some hybrids it could have.

2 Likes

My theory is that they’ll use the glowy dinos to fuse the existing Apex dinos, like Hadros lux. Hadros Lux mostly resembles a Parasaurolophus, but also has elements of Ouranosaurus (back sail) and Sonorasaurus (head bump thing). So Ouranosaurus and Sonorasaurus could fuse to make a unique or legendary hybrid, which could fuse with Parasaurolophus Lux at level 25 to make Hadros Lux.

probably no craftable apexes
maybe just fusing with existing hybrid legendarys

1 Like

If Apexs were craftable, that would mean they could be taken out of rotation so new bosses could be added. But I could go either way on whether not they should be craftable.

I think they should be obtained only thorugh raids, that was the whole point of apexes but i like that they would take em out of rotation, i think 4bosses a day gives us a good ammount of choises for diffrent lvl players so now i think they should start spreading them over the weekend.

1 Like

Whatever hybrid that will surely result with this non hybrid Legendary, it will be the hardest one yet to make.

I mean, how many people total have this thing? With enough DNA to create it’s hybrid?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necro-Post