Nublar shores down to Lockwood library

Yup true story. A few days ago I was in Nublar Shores, now I fell all the way to Lockwood Library. For over 3 days now I cant win a battle to save my life. I was obviously doing well, I was in the Shores. Exact same team, nothing changed except I powered up an Erlidom to lvl 30. Like a switch, all of a sudden I can’t win. Its the weirdest thing how I went from winning, to hopelessly losing. It makes zero sense, and for the first time I’m on the verge of deleting this game. I was disgusted with traveling over 800 miles and catching only ONE snake a few weeks ago. But this is beyond anything. I keep wasting my breaks from work, time from family, to try and earn just one stupid incubator. And I get nothing. Not Ludias fault I feel guilty wasting time on this. That’s on me. But the fact I fell from the shores down to library, and still cant win, even with almost a full Unique team of boosted 30s. Something is very wrong with this game. And I’m tired of wasting my time on this junk.

6 Likes

You do know everyone got back to the library, right?

4 Likes

I mean, we got a season reset very recently. Don’t worry. It always takes time to adjust. Crazy times right now, top 500 players are down here with those barely in gyrosphere. You’ll find your way back to where you should be soon.

1 Like

A few days before the reset, Friday/Saturday is when all of a sudden i couldn’t get a win at all… then the reset happened (obviously its gonna be lame for a week or so) and I started high Gyrosphere, and now almost out of Lockwood library and down to whatever is below that. Its beyond frustrating when all I want is one, just one incubator. I’ve never had this much struggle before

But you are right, I’ll give it a week or two and see how it all shapes up. Usually works out. Like I said, just beyond irritating when I just want an incubator. Should be a system in place where after so many battles, you get a 3 hr or something. Not the once a day freebie that’s in place now (although that is appreciated)

In the end of a month ithis is s a normal thing to happen, cause many strong players will battle more than usual so that they can reach the highest trophy count possible for the reward. I lost tons of battles too last week, then only one day before the reset (Monday) I went up more than ever, probably because most stronger players that had run over me were already way up there.

Lol it’s exactly that Arnold. Season resets are rough. I’m having a hard time right now. My end trophy count was 5,859 something last season. I’m plummeting everywhere atm lol.

@PQC ran me over on the last season reset and again in this one. I’ll get you someday lol. At least I was fighting and tried for now.

3 Likes

Just buy the LootzYa boosts would 'ya?! You know you need them. Just a few dollars and you can get back to where you once were… :money_with_wings:

I just got back into Library. Not a fun place honestly…

So, are you really on the big island? One of my favorite places in the world!

1 Like

My best just before reset was 6300+ trophies and by the end I was around 5950+. Now I am struggling to even reach and stay in gyro … :frowning:

I have somewhat reasonable boosted team.

Some people like to drop before the reset so they don’t suffer the long string of losses, and they can get incubators instead of frustration. :wink:

1 Like

Two days before reset reached Gyrosphere first time. Yesterday barely stayed in Library.

1 Like

You are currently fighting everyone.
Nublar shores is trophy based so if you were at 6000ish you were still protected from the 6500+ people for the most part.
Resets will always be a bloodbath and people will most likely be trying harder this season for the rewards. Lay low till the 500th ranked guy hits 6K (Or something to that effect) and it should be more what you are used to.

1 Like

Best way to avoid the frustration that comes at the beginning of the season is to load up your weakest creatures and drop to lower aviary. It only takes about 40 minutes usually. Then load up your main team and get your incubators! Besides, you have a whole month to set your high score, don’t worry about the first week.

This is one of the main reasons I quit playing 4 months ago, people doing the very thing you are suggesting. If to many people do this, it greatly diminishes the game. As well, beating up the Aviary players to save your own frustration seems dishonorable to me. Dropping some is fine, but dropping to the degree of the opponents literally have no chance against you is not within the spirit of gaming. It drives good people away.

4 Likes

This game is pay or lose… Did you pay? If not, well…

3 Likes

I agree there’s nothing honorable about it, but at the start of every season it’s chaos for those of us who get our trophy count reset. I only do this for the first week then I start working on gaining trophies. Until ludia gives us a reason to want to be in an arena higher than aviary, this is how I will play.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t say its wrong. To me its barely even an exploit…almost encouraged. A player using the game and the game’s system to their advantage is not breaking the rules so while I did not like it and found it unbecoming of the gaming spirit, I had to choose if playing such a game was worth my time. I did drop small amounts, and large amounts when I was trying to build my alliance because it was easier getting lower leveled people to join. I never made it passed Aviary though, got to 4990. It seemed most of my battles above 4850 were against droppers. I experienced it throughout the season though, not just in the beginning after the top players reset. Because of that, any progress I made was no longer noticeable and it became apparent to move from that spot and be able to beat droppers it would take months and months if not a year of the same pattern of rising to high aviary with little contention and then being met by players I had no chance against. Based on other players teams, I should have been able to get beyond Aviary by at least some amount.

1 Like

Aviary to Library is a tough area, it’s normal to take some time there. But I still notice progress. And I’m on Gyrosphere and never spent a dime on the game.

Aviary to library is a pain in the but of a barrier to break. Tho i can now get into library consistently, staying in library is the hard part. 1 match is all you need to throw you back into aviary.

1 Like

Keep in mind everyone gets set to a minimum of 5500 or something like that.
Some are forced to drop over 1000 trophies and there’s nothing we can do about it.
I’m not the only one that thinks 6000+ should be reset to 6000 on reset.
It’s a problem and Ludia isn’t listening.
Be vocal.

3 Likes