Number of matches?

How many can you currently match with in total? I have 25 and can’t seem to match with anyone else. Can we match with Dr. Vile? Or doesn’t he have content? Also, what about the new Christmassy guy? Has anyone matched with him yet?

you can not match with others in the same story lines& those two guy’s seam to not have any content yet it seams so you can’t match with them yet.

1 Like

There are 30 possible matches so far where I’m counting counterpart characters as one match since you can only match with one of the counterparts and not both/all since they share the same storyline and dialogue as each other.

You cannot match with Dr. Vile or Nick Klaus (the Christmas guy) yet.

2 Likes

Blofeld doesn’t have content yet. I haven’t even seen the Xmas bloke yet but I’m not a very festive person so doubt I will even try.

Besides, if he’s anything like Hazel, the Halloween character, he’ll naff off after a couple of days and then you’ll need to wait a whole year to continue.

2 Likes

I’ll have to keep swiping right to see who else is available because most of mine have gone grey now.

It looks as if the Christmas bloke is a hot version of Santa. The name Niklaus gives it away. I want Dr. Vile. :joy:

1 Like

Even if I was into guys, hot Santa wouldn’t do it for me. I’d be way more into a Scrooge McDuck seasonal character :laughing:.

Yeah… I’m weird!

1 Like

going that direction would take the grinch or Crumpus even :rofl::rofl: tho the fur would be nice to cuddle up with so maybe grinch would be nicer to cuddle. cuter muzle too then from what have seen crumpus to have.

If Nick Klaus turns into Krampus that would be cool.

2 Likes

Holy dang, we found the true identity of the Merchant from the game Resident Evil 4 :rofl:
But on a different note, if he does turn out to be Krampus, all I ask is to not be killed lol

2 Likes

OMG. I’d forgotten about RE4!

1 Like