Numerous photos of the whiteout move glitch

I’ve went from being in the top 20’s to 150+ mostly because I’ve played many a battle that I’ve encountered this one specific bug which throws things into chance as opposed to a more strategy based situation. It really devalues the player experience, especially when said players have bought or used the 400 hard cash to further themselves after the update. Is anyone on the dev end aware and looking into this? I want to play more I have unused slots but this bug is really detracting from the battling and overall gaming experience

Hey there, Redditatemysoul, we have seen this comment a few times in the past and we are working on a solution. If you have any questions, please contact our support team here: support+forums@ludia.com. If you can remember to include your support key in the email, we’ll be able to help you more quickly!

I’m seeing this a lot too and I came here specifically looking for notes on this. The only good thing is if it’s whiteout on the first move then you can just wait. I’ve been keeping screenshots too if anyone else needs to see not sure how to post them. I wasn’t sure if it was a move the other player had to block one of my moves or not.

I’m getting this same result in almost every battle I do now- crazy frustrating, I’ve lost sooooooo many battles because of this