Ludia Forums

Obtainable Boss Update

The GB Link that ended 04 (the video that went out yesterday) does not include B-DNA nor was it suppose to. The B-DNA links were a limited special to go with the introduction of playable Bosses.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information

Now to figure out how to get GB to quit advertising it as such…

2 Likes

So nice when you can finish the boss missions ahead of time. Also, I had that stinking hatch 30 mission again. On the bright side I got it on Tuesday and had enough commons, rares, super rares, and rare hybrids to hatch and finish it with the discount.

3 Likes

Almost made it through the defeat 30 creature fight…

This is the first time I have landed on something other than coin or food, I almost fell over:

I am not sure if it was from shock or exhaustion form the I think 20+ minute battle.

6 Likes

@Sionsith, that Boss keeps asking you “won’t you ever give up?!”, he doesn’t know the power of your determination. :wink:

3 Likes

When I started the event I told my self just attack until you get killed, somewhere around the 6 or 7 opponent I switched into I must make it as far as I can .

4 Likes

I tried to read all of your thoughts upon the whole situation starting from early January, but I couldn’t see anyone mentioning that those particular class creature usage missions are actually the easiest ones. You don’t need to wait for a tourney or pray for the next PvE is making you use of those specific ones. As we all know boss missions have time duration of 3 days and no matter which time frame they cover, there is always one PvE which lets you to play without paying any entering fee. Stakeholders, TYS, FFF are the ones quickly coming up to my mind. Just open one up, place the needed ones for completing the missions, enter match, forfeit match, rinse and repeat. Since we all have lvl 1 dinos of each kind because of the famous fodder method, we have infinite number of creatures by their free to speed up cooldowns. My advice to use the ones with you can place 3 at once as the Stakeholders, just to save time. Shortly, those missions are the quickest accomplished ones in my game other that the petting ones. :slight_smile: I am sorry if I missed that someone has already shared this, but just wanna clear out the issue which I saw some of us previously mentioning it as a drudgery. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yes this works, however it takes more time than I’m willing to do for the boss, it’s why I like these sort of missions at weekends so I dont have to take time out to make sure I’ve completed the use x amount of x class mission

3 Likes

It’s been mentioned before maybe not in this thread. I have found I can clear the use xx number of creatures within the allotted time frame by just doing all of the events and then doing a bit of PvP. While it has forced me to use slightly different lineups for battles I still get them completed.

3 Likes

Oh I see you both. Yet let it be remained as another guideline for the interested. Those boss missions are so boring already. Let’s drop some bit of a knowledge here and there, at least to make it a bit more bearable for the ones still willing to do. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I think you mean Test Your Psichological Equilibrium and Fight For Trash. I hope i corrected well @Cagkan_Coskun .

1 Like

See here the look of confusion on this Hatzegopteryx’s face as I feed him yet another pair of hapless level 1 Limnos.

1 Like

It looked like me when I pitted a pterosaur against a herbivore.

Major progress :joy:

3 Likes

Same

Still had two creatures to go in that picture…

Sealed the deal, jealous of your high rewards compared to mine…
just missed the big one at triple the value of the one I got.

2 Likes

Dude why are you getting such good prizes?! All I got was DNA and bucksno I’m not lol it’s a joke I’m jealous