Ludia Forums

Oddly Satisfying

What are some simple, yet oddly satisfying things that happen to you in JWA? (Not to be confused with a “Hell Yes” moment) Like darting with your wrong hand just to see how well you’ll do, seeing two dinos together in the wild that can fuse to make a hybrid, etc.

I thought of it today, because there was a treasure chest outside a bank.

Oddly satisfying. :relieved:

2 Likes

Seem a new hybrid - Tarborex :t_rex: in the wild.

18 Likes

This.

6 Likes

@Jonus, having a Supply Drop right next to where you live!

6 Likes

Even better when it’s occasionally a treasure box or blue/gold strike event and you don’t have to go outside to do multiple strike battles to complete it.

1 Like

Oh yeah, those round numbers are the good stuff. Had my rex dna even the other day.

Having a supply drop right next to my desk at work is great :grinning: even better is when that drop is a battle tower!

1 Like

Even more satisfying when it was after a darting session. So I did that.

1 Like

When your final hit to win a match is the exact amount of HP your opponent has left :drooling_face:

This mostly happens in friendly macthes because of even levels.

3 Likes

Killing Diloracheirus. No matter how, no matter when, no matter what… It just puts a smile on my face hearing its deathcry while it collapses.

Don’t judge me, I hate that thing so much :joy:

3 Likes

Finishing a fight with 1234 hp :hugs:

(I won the dodge/slap-fest)

2 Likes

Seeing this in an Alliance mission

2 Likes

I bet all five would have been more satisfying :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t make me smack you :joy:

3 Likes

Nice. I’m not too far behind with my alliance of 3. Luckily I have 8 drops I can reach from my house. So 96 per hour without even leaving my house. No shortage of darts any more. Hopefully joining another alliance soon. Can’t keep this pace up. Played till 0130 am est…lol

1 Like

Being able to sort your team like this:

:relieved:

5 Likes

That’s beautiful

1 Like

Purging inactive members and replacing them within a day felt good :grin:

2 Likes

Darting direct hits on the very first and last attempts. Feels satisfying even if everything else in between missed by a mile.

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like