Hello. I am interested in playing an off meta deck. Those of you that use them please share pictures of your team and I would love new ideas. I despise using Mrhino, Lux, Magnus, Sg3, and Mammolania
Depends a bit on what your ambitions are. You want to play simply for fun? Or still being able to climb to end-game arenas?
Some creatures that you do not see in every single team which I feel might be good enough to survive in Gyro and above:
- Entelolania: Im running it in the Shores and it does great. Played rightly it even counters Testa 1:1
- Thyla: Not in my current team, but still 30 boost on it. And was running it in Gyro and Shores
- Unique Draco: Not as strong as Mrhino or Magnus, but still a decent Swapper. Good bulk and the cleansing impact comes handy
- Gorgosaurus: Maybe not good enough for the end-game, but still fun to have with the speed reduction immunity. And certainly helps in tournaments
- Pouka: Really think it is good enough for Gyro (maybe not Shores, but have not yet tested it) since the buff it got recently