1 Like

yeah but i was so tempeted to hahah

1 Like

I know how it is

5 Likes

Screenshot 2021-04-20 8.50.01 PM
I just noticed we have both Indominus Rex in the forums lol

3 Likes

Guys i have a question on other threads ive seen people with millions of coin at lvl 37 right now im at lvl 41 but im struggling to just pay for the food production

1 Like

Decorations, most players have their parks organized in a way with decorations that they get lots of coins in a day. It also depends on how many creatures you have on an enclosure, the more you have, the more coins you’ll get.
And some of them don’t buy buildings since they occupy space and are the worst source of income, so they have more space to buy decorations and organize their creatures close to them.
There’s a thread that could really help you increase your coin production.

2 Likes

i have already been doing this with amber pedestals and geysers but its still not enough
i also sold all my buildngs to buy more geysers

1 Like

dinos that produce lots of coins and high bonuses…

1 Like

my highest bonus is 66 on my nundasuchus
i give all the bonuses to my best money making dinos

1 Like

Use Triceratops sculptures, they’re way better than amber pedestals and geysers at your level

2 Likes

wayyy too expensive

1 Like

You’ll get them back soon, believe me

3 Likes

my current amount of coins right now is 420k just enough to finish my monsters of the deep

1 Like

try to do this 10 times more👌

1 Like

This is my current setup

1 Like

try to make bonuses around a single dino in a big square…
download (36)-1

4 Likes

See also

2 Likes

Hey @NotSand, I saw that we’re at similar levels and you’re having similar problems like I has a few weeks ago. What @Chung1580 said about trike sculptures is true, they’re indeed kind of expensive, but it’s totally worth it, they’re one of the best decorations at lower levels and they will really help your coin production.
Have every single dino close to a decoration, don’t leave any without even a 1%. Also, try to analyze which creatures give you better coins. Yes Nundasuchus gives lots of coins, but you have to wait a day for him to give you that amount. There are creatures that you may have available that give you better coins in less time.
My actual layout is not final since I still have to organize a few creatures and expand my park, but I receive at least 3M coins daily and use most of them to buy more trike sculptures (of course, I leave enough to complete my events and activate the food building if necessary). You’re close to unlocking the trade harbour, so you’ll get more coins soon, and between a good decoration layout and the trade harbour, you’ll get lots of coins that you won’t have to worry about them at one point. This is a game of patience, you have to make small steps and wait to get what you want.

4 Likes

yeah indom gen 1 and indom gen 2 haha

1 Like

should i sell my current decorations to buy trike statues?in terms of park space you have alot more

2 Likes