Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

Nice, srry for dinos on cooldown i just did amphibious assault

1 Like

This is a JWTG news report about the oil war from 19th May 2021 to 22nd May 2021.

19th May:
Tuscany is almost fully conquered by Monolophosaurus and Dilophosaurus forces. Battle of Jare won, Oil powers reach Sioix wall but are unable to break through.

20th May:
Battle of Elom fought, repels Oil powers for a moment but it is on the outskirts ad is unnecessary. Ichtostegas and Koolasaurus’ embassies agree to let it go if they give a big ransom of €£¥₩$23000 (JWTG currency) to them each. Marche gets invaded by Raida!

21st May:
Raida suffers defeat after defeat and retreat, claiming 'The only reason we joined was for oil.

22nd May:
Oil powers are still unable to break the Sioux wall. Marche supports Apulia with food and money.Maradona Allabo, head of Dracoceratops embassy says that if the Oil powers don’t withdraw their troops immediately, Dracoceratops will go to war with them! The Dracoceratops army is large.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Ugly monolophosaurus, you can’t conquer my homeland !!
I’ll teach him a lesson!

1 Like

@I_am_NOT_a_Salmon Talk!
The first naval battle has been fought in the war! The raptors joined the oil forces they have a great infantry and air force. Their navy is very very weak though. The crocodiles who have join apulia tusacy and other nations. (Crocodiles like prinosuchus, sarcosuchus,etc). The crocodiles superior Navy attack two destroyers near the coast of raptorland. The CNS Jawtooth (Crocodilian naval ship) that is a superior battleship attack the Rns (raptors naval ship) Fastspeed and Clawness that are destroyers. The Jawtooth has suffered much damaged but with a stable engine it’s is retreating back to the crocodile naval base. While the Fastspeed sank killing 389 men of the 400 on it men on it. And the Clawness also suffered many damages and lost 165 of its 320 member crew including the captain. Their was no clear winner yet.

The dinosaur on the moon! A triceratops named Neil Hornstrong has reached the moon with sinoceratops Fuzz Aldrin. While a third Alangasaurus named Michael Allins satyed to get them back. There were many discovers like ice on the moon and the strangest of all a rover with the inscriptions ‘Apollo’ on it. Do extraterrestrials live or lived on the moon? The crew is still searching for more evidence!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

New Oily story for you guys @Tommy_Paoli @I_am_NOT_a_Salmon :joy:

2 Likes

I was just watching one of the gaming beavers videos
Literally crying after seeing it go to waste and :sob::sob::sob:
Well not really crying but It was a good trade

4 Likes

Adobe_20210422_122926

Oilyoil

7 Likes

Lol so true

2 Likes

Yeah oil everywhere

1 Like

Vegetable Oil… I was expecting something more like fossil fuels if you know what I mean.

1 Like

the battle of the century :bell:

my hybrid vs bot hybrid :joy:

6 Likes

It looks epic! Welcome back man. :wink:

4 Likes

Who thinks Ludia should bring a aerotitan unlock? The only way to get aerotitan max is to get it from prize or trades which is only for people who haven’t unlocked it like me but I maxed it. I think they should release one in case it gets a hybrid. :grin:

4 Likes

When you play moddeds, it rains like downpour. Alongside with Kaprosuchus. They are like the grey clouds all over the city. So not that necessary tbh.

6 Likes

If anything, we need not in rotation aquatic and cenzoic unlocks

2 Likes

Exactly We need pyroraptor unlock

Are bracket tournaments ever gonna come back? That eryops one was a lot easier then these normal tournaments

We usually have a bracketed tournament about once every three months

4 Likes

No. I mean, it would be useful. But just we neeeeeeeeeed aquatic and cenzoic out of rotation unlocks. They are almost impossible to get!