Off-Topic Thread

Howdy. Was wondering about the VIP calendar. When will the next set of monthly rewards show up? I think I’m about due for my next reward. Anyone know what’s up?

1 Like

Cool Spinosaurus documentary on youtube that got published a few days ago.

Started watching it with the kiddo’s, seems pretty well done so far and informative.

4 Likes

Just if people are looking for more creature that can just kill automatically in the dna fights like alangasaurus

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation @Subxero11! I’m going to watch this on weekends, love dinosaur docuseries

1 Like

I use these creatures for TYS, here’s what I use every time:

Level 10 Alangasaurus
Level 1 Ophiacodon
Level 1 Aerotitan or Postosuchus
Level 10 Lythronax ( if you don’t have, Deinocheirus or Segnosaurus will work fine )
Level 10 Alangasaurus

Im too lazy to wait for other creatures to finish their moves so a creature that can KO itself in two hits is good enough

2 Likes

We discussed this a few weeks back, will see if I can find the thread/posts and link them.

Around post 17 is where the bad news starts…

3 Likes

Ouch! Ludia, Ludia, Ludia. Why?

2 Likes

The legend has uploaded interviewing another legend !!! :partying_face: best ever !!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I saw it it was epic, I absolutely love Nigel and beaver

3 Likes

Oof…

4 Likes

Same, I like their “Sea Monsters” Documentary, also Nigel said he wants to do another “time traveliing” series before he retires, exciting

1 Like

I really wanted him in Jurassic world evolution 2

1 Like

You mean Nigel ?

1 Like

Yeah, it would have been epic to see hi in jwe2 with Jeff gokdblum, I would love seeing him narrate the gameplay, I love his voice, he was a big part of my childhood

1 Like

Ya seeing him from 2003 - 2021 age is so priceless

At least he voices Prehistoric Kingdom

1 Like

Took some time before daily events to do this:

Sold, moved all my buildings to another part of Sorna , now on this left side its just my boss, a few other buildings and random decos here and there

I’ll show more pics later

Pretty off topic, if you have a team of 2 terrifies (45% reduction for each, making it 90%), and one intimidation (15% reduction), and the opponent has no attack boosts, does the opponent do no damage?

2 Likes

Correct. You can reduce attack to 0.

4 Likes

Usually they are 10% as I recall. :thinking:

Is it for one time only or is it now changed?

5 Likes

But…. But isn’t that a little too op- then you can cheese all of the battles in mod pve by using lvl 1 toujango and reducing all their attack to 0- then you can beat them slowly by doing 7 dmg each time-

1 Like