Off-Topic Thread

Troodon is still fine in my opinion. Its a good glass cannon and has an excellent tournament hybrid as well.

Plus it looks just so cute. :pleading_face:

It’s not quite glass cannon it just leans a little towards attack

2 Likes

As I wait for the game to be playable again, I thought I’d share this little blast from the past…

8 Likes

In the same vein, thank goodness I had class advantage here, or who knows what would have happened

3 Likes

I’m impressed with how many Parasaurolophus and Rex fossils are around your Rexy :t_rex:

1 Like

Farewell man. The forum will always be here, if you choose to return.

All the best in real life man ! :grin::t_rex:

4 Likes

@Wilson

9 Likes

Thanks for linking my thread in here bro and appreciate the kind words - all the best to you too!

Classic Ludia move closing it within seconds though, I may have had more luck reviving an old topic of mine after all. Funny that I received this from posting that thread too. Community :+1:t2: Ludia :-1:t2:

and the perfect response goes to @Sionsith :clap:t2:

9 Likes

My guess is it was auto closed because “farewell” was in the title.

3 Likes

A lesson to be learned from posting on Ludia forums - careful with your wording… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I miss it so much. 2012 memories

1 Like

Same goes ! :t_rex:

Can I pull this off, what do you think? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think I’m unintentionally creating new challenges for myself out of nowhere, just to break the monotonous structure of the game. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I say do the tournament, VIP event and Stakeholders.

2 Likes

Somewhere in the forum rules it says that ‘I quit’ messages cause the topic to be closed immediately. There is an explanation, apparently they were causing lots of arguments.

Glad you enjoyed the game so much and have fun with whatever you move on to.

1 Like

That’s crazy, @Cagkan_Coskun. Pick what you want most and prioritise it or you might end up with 5 half-finished events. Let us know how you do!

3 Likes

Can someone send me a photo of lvl 40 cerazinosaurus?

A photo that looks like this, but of cera. I want to set it as my new wallpaper on my ipad. Thanks

3 Likes

Hahaha, the excitement was fun to have. I guess I could. Today’s events too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Icthyornis @SmilodonTroodon

And the PvEs were prosperous as they were giving credit to my effort. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Wow. Lol, all of us thought you could only complete 2 or 3 and you completed all, including the dom win :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hahaha, 2 years of playing plus a pretty deep roster. Not me. :smile: @Acrocanthosaurus

Have you noticed the detail that I’ve also finished today’s PvE that’s gone active right before the previous PvEs ended. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes