Off-Topic Thread

@Aether_12 You do not have enough for three. I believe you get 3900 back (or around that) even if it was 4k that would be 8k from two packs bringing you to 28k left after two packs I think the discounted pack is 15% (could be wrong here) which make the discounted pack 42,500 so you need approximately 14,500 ish more LP if you want three packs. But you could get two right away since it would be one at 50k then a second at 42,500. Then you just have to get back to 50k for the third pack.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks for the information, I think that I will continue to reserve my lp and save up, rhomaleo would only be for completion purposes and there’s still a chance for him on the PD wheel aswell.

6 Likes

I agree with everything that @Sionsith mentioned.

Furthermore there is at least one creature with no discount for the second package. Actual it is Tarbosaurus I think. This was the case when I maxed it a few months ago. My assumption is that the newest 50k VIP gives you no discount for a second package until a new “new” creature is released.

6 Likes

Ah yes, I’ve purchased a few tarbosaurs and have been greeted with real money discounts for the second pack. I wonder if anky g2 is the same then?

2 Likes

In today’s Hyneria PvE, I realized something weird with the Edestus animation. It was its final evo and fiercly opening its mouth as it was screaming. In the meanwhile, the second of its rear teeth started to go up and down like it was a coil spring.

Anyways, pics are describing it more than enough. :smile:

I wanted to share, since Edestus’ name was too many times repeated during the week. :point_up:t2:

9 Likes

Looks like I’m going to end up a little short for this CoT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Aren’t you a dentist? :wink:

I already reported the same tooth problem with Megalodon a few years ago.
Reaction…zero!

9 Likes

Nein, ich bin Arzt von Beruf. Nicht ein Zahnarzt. :slight_smile:

No, I’m a doctor as profession. Not a dentist.

They see them as the “minor issues” I assume. “What about the major issues then?” you may ask.

Well, you see… OH THAT’S A BIRD LOOK!

(Runs in the other direction.)

4 Likes

That’s a great career field. I’m hoping to be in the NFL.

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, the first trailer for Dominion will release on Super Bowl Sunday.( February 13)

4 Likes

That light in the last picture is cracking me up.

4 Likes

Light? Why? :thinking:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Dentists have my upmost respect nowadays.

Being nose to nose with Covid… :thought_balloon:

4 Likes

Bought the Charles Darwin book “On the Origin of Species”. My Biology teacher recommended it so I bought it online.

I heard he talks a lot of pigeons in the book.

Hoping to learn more about evolutionary biology and learn some cool animal stuff like the Darwin’s Finch.

If you’re wondering there is a pterosaur named after him and its in JWTG.
Take a guess. :thinking:

Darwinopterus

2 Likes

True yeah, in the context of Blue it has some similarity to the original name.

Replied on Off Topic to avoid derailment…

4 Likes

Agreed, I’ve resumed learning German since yesterday and the similarity in some of the words is helpful lol.

3 Likes

Haha I’m just a beginner, Tommi is your right source here. :smile:

But you can start learning by watching this awesome remake in German. It was on a local TV (der Fernseher I know) channel during the Christmas time and it was so magical to make a journey to my childhood.

image_64dfee4b

Ikr @Jurassic_Fury, look at the title itself. König vs. King, Löwen vs. Lions. :slight_smile:

Interesting part is, in Turkish you say “Aslan Kral”. And my whole childhood had passed without knowing it was actually the “king of lions”. In Turkish, that title comes in with both meanings, a king which is a lion (so to all of the other animals, including lions, with an emphasis on the king part) and the king of all lions.

Then come the words that belong only to the pure German sayings as, die Wissenschaft. (For science, base of knowing in some sort. Logical though.)

2 Likes

There are linguists who assume that almost a third of all English words have a German origin. Well, not the German as it exists today, more the medieval one.

3 Likes

I’ve watched the English version after watching the cartoon. Love this storyline

Ah yes, the mighty Lion from Narnia.

2 Likes