Off-Topic Thread

But how did you get them

I got I rex gen2, I had around 6k velociraptor s dna. You can predict what comes next.

1 Like

I honestly do not know what meat this entolodont is eating. I never saw this type of flesh in real life lol

1 Like

It definitely looks like ribs lol.

3 Likes

Wow. That is definitely ribs :exploding_head:

1 Like

Also, because you are new to the forums, you might find this thread helpful

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

One more thing lol (I know it’s a little annoying) but instead of saying things like “thanks” or “cool” you can just like the post. It spares you the extra typing and keeps the forums cleaner :wink:

2 Likes

How do you tell when a thread has necro? I had a post flagged and all it contained qas screen shots of my park and a question about how to boost coins. Don’t see any rule breaking there but i think i missed something

If you make a post after three months of inactivity on a thread, it counts as necro posting.

3 Likes

It’s true when I got indominus I quickly tried to get it lvl 40 so I can get indoraptor and then I just collect more s-dna

I think mostly I’ve been playing a long time so I got indoraptor but my lvl isn’t going that high because I’m not really expanding

My first round of f4f

3 Likes

I will trade you today @Lora_Green

4 Likes

I don’t know.
10 char.

Had a close call with umoon today. This is the first time I’ve ever gotten a creature to 1 hp without the survival mod.

2 Likes

Why are most of the Superhybrids weaker than Limited Edition Hybrids?

Most of the super hybrids are composed of rare creatures; The limited edition hybrids are composed of tournament creatures, which are considered a higher rarity than rare/super rare hybrids, hence tournament hybrids are stronger.

1 Like

Oh my gosh I am getting sick of tournament hybrids.

May I inquire why?