Off-Topic Thread

8 Likes

Good meme bro. *Fistbump.

1 Like

What do y’all think about the movies of the Jurassic world (not Jurassic park) franchise?

1 Like

Not bad imao

Anybody else think it would be cool if you could keep seeing feeding animations ? I feel like it would be a cool feature to add a button that says replay feeding animation or something like that I’m the evolutions tab

3 Likes

I did make a thread about that, and it was a treat button that gave a small amount of dna as well (max was 750 per day, so while decent, it would also take a lot of time and a bunch of dinos, and this would be something you couldn’t spam).

Edit: Found it. Wouldn’t recommend posting on it as it would be Necro posting.

4 Likes

I have enough dna to get 6 koolasaurus. So if I really wanted to in the future max koolasaurus would it be worth it?

My mind is blown

Never seen it.

Get gorgo instead don’t waste on it it’s one of my weakest dinos (that I use in tournaments) I rather have a tank and good attack than koola

1 Like

@Tommy_Paoli, almost over a week… Continued from Darwin Tourney Thread.

1 Like

Really, and what level are you?

1 Like

Player level 7.

1 Like

I give you some advice, don’t buy the VIP!
It’s not worth it on JWA, there are few benefits!

1 Like

Nope, not doing that! Still mainly a JWTG player and always will be. :metal:t2:

1 Like

Me too, first I give priority to JWTG! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

For those who are into dinosaur documentaries, which one’s your favorite between the one’s you’ve watched? Dinosaur Revolution is my favorite, it’s just to cool. Even though it wasn’t totally accurate at its time, they at least treated dinosaurs as animals, something that most documentaries totally avoid (i’m looking at you, Jurassic Fight Club). And also, can we just appreciate that powerful intro it has?

3 Likes

I used to love this show when I was smol boi Fury… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hey don’t you insult Jurassic fight club like that

It was fun and was in the period when History TV 18 was good and wasn’t all pawn stars and restoration shows. Good times.

2 Likes

It was fun indeed, but the biggest error of the show was calling itself a dinosaur documentary, if you analyze it with the information that was present at its time, it can easily be the most inaccurate documentary out there

2 Likes