Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

stego species guide for jurassic world evolution 2

There is something wrong with that Darwinopterus level 40…

3 Likes

His beak clipping through his lower jaw it must be painful

2 Likes

This poor creature… :persevere:

2 Likes

I took the opportunity to finally max out gorgosuchus

1 Like

The only other creature I know is this guy

It must be so painful to sit down

3 Likes

So many dinos go through pain becouse their max form :cry:

3 Likes

Kaprosuchus: if they throw it away, it will not be able to be stopped again by those “convenient” thorns

1 Like

Congrats! but being in the topic of weird look of some dinos in game i must say that its max level looks like it got impaled in torso by someone :joy:

2 Likes

Wait … why metriorynchus is like amphibian and suchodus is not if suchodus it is also a crocodilian ???

1 Like

Apparently I have a level 130 super rare hybrid lurking about somewhere… :eyes:

10 Likes

Such Mystery Much confused - | Make a Meme

4 Likes

???

4 Likes

Haha just did this I got bored

3 Likes

Guys I am going to be giving u a throwback to the old days only 3.5 billion year old kids will remember when we were just tiny cells carefree doing nothing except eationg some bacteria floating around whereever the sea takes us I wish I could return back to the prokaryotic cell stage.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember those days How I missed when we were microscopic while we were floating without a care in the world

2 Likes

While I was suspended Ive been reading alot of old threads There was once this guy called raptor andrew Does anyone know what happened to him he seemed like a great guy Profile - Raptor43577 - Ludia Forums

He was, not sure if he is still active with the game tbh…

2 Likes

Anyone have gigaky at 20 yet? Have skipped some PvE so I’m still another day away from another copy and would like to know its stats. I know it’s the first s hybrid where the stat change is very different from the others so

2 Likes

I see you saw it in the data sheet, thank you for grabbing level 30 and 40.

3 Likes