Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

Surprise surprise, welcome back ad pack. So it seems random if it’s there or not.

2 Likes

Hoping for good news with my prize drop rewards tomorrow. I just need one more and I can make that Pachygalosaurus :smiling_imp: I don’t need him, but it will be nice to have him.

2 Likes

I wonder who taught you that pun. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: lol

1 Like

I knew i wasn’t I imagining it!!!

2 Likes

I’m not sure this fits into “frustration”. I was giving you advice, it’s up to you to take or avoid it.

1 Like

yes off topic thread is good too for this conversation but i will avoid your advice

Go ahead, if that’s what satisfies you then so be it.

Fury was just tryna be helpful, I don’t think you should be rude

3 Likes

how am i rude it was an option so i picked one

I believe the rudeness came in when you recommended it to be in the vent your frustration thread. He was not venting his frustration, just giving you some advice.

The same advice that many long term players give here. It doesn’t make much sense to sell dinos that you’re going to buy back. It’s just a waste of DNA. @Jurassic_Fury gave your Irex as an example. Unless you already made Indo, then selling an Irex doesn’t make much sense assuming you plan to eventually make Indo and will need that Irex back to do it. I’m sure you already know, but when you sell dinos you only get half the cost. Plus, you get the same amount if it’s a level 1 or 10. So it’s a waste of food also.

Now Dimetrocarnus might be a good sell since it uses SDNA to make it and you get regular DNA when you sell it. Depends on your stage of the game.

Having said all that, it’s your game and your decision how to play it. There’s no right way or wrong way to play it (maybe more difficult way, but not wrong). He was just trying to help. The choice is ultimately yours and as you said, you made it. I don’t think that part was rude, just the vent your frustration part, but it may be just something that was lost in translation and unintentional.

8 Likes

im sorry for being rude about that part

1 Like

but i cant take his advice

The community event number does not seem to be increasing. It has been at 451 for a few hours now.

2 Likes

these likes events are stuck at the same number until the new events come

Not jwtg related but I’m playing the dominus trex event

Yeah, jurassic world evolution content

3 Likes

???
I know what it is but why is it in the newsletter???

1 Like

Don’t upcoming bosses always show in the newsletter?

1 Like

They are always previewed in the in-game news-feed. I assume that’s what you and @William_William are referring to. Every Boss I’ve encountered has had multiple news-feed posts, including at least one teaser. Every time newer players get all excited about a new creature. And to be fair, if you’ve never fought that particular Boss, you may not realize what you’re seeing.

5 Likes