Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

According to spreadsheet, August 2nd, 2021.

3 Likes

Are there any predictions for the next metri tournament?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hope for it in January CoT. Or gorgosaurus.
It would be awesome if there was a 2 month CoT with 60 battles that u could unlock tourney hybrid

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury haha gonna sacrifice oil to win this battle :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait a minute, the draft was almost the exact same thing as before:

Is it nearly the same every time?
But either way it means i have yet ANOTHER oil sacrifice!

5 Likes

Poor Oily :oil_drum: :joy:

3 Likes

Can someone please tell me how many days more do we have for this X2 LP fest to earn the most out of it?

I wanna do some minor planning.

3 Likes

Tuesday morning like the tourney, boss and gyro I think

3 Likes

Thank you @SmilodonTroodon :pray:t2:

I would like to learn something else.

@Keith or @Ned

I’m now in Germany and will be living here afterwards for a long time I assume. I’m about to open up a bank account here (next month most probably) and deal with all my payments through that account. It will be in Euros naturally in terms of currency, thus I’ll be changing my “country/region” status from Turkey to Germany in Google Play, also changing the defined paying method/card as suitable for this new region. It is a one time thing for a single year, and there is no turning back after doing it.

PROBLEM IS, I have recently celebrated my 15th months of subscription just a couple of days ago and looking forward to complete it up to 18 all. But I also know that I would lose every VIP asset in terms of progression if I cut or pause my subscription. Plus, I also know that the price scale differs from country to country.

So, is there a way for me to continue from where I left without starting from scratch as a VIP? I mean, if I change my paying method, will my monthly cutoff amount continue from where it was normally, for example it was 41₺ the previous month and now it is 9€ and will be in the following months? Or does it mean a new regulation both in terms of paying and losing all of my VIP upgrades. (I’m full at everything, the ones you upgrade by bucks btw.)

I’m really in need of a solid answer, 'cause I don’t want to throw away my months of effort put into this. I hope you can describe me the whole situation guys. Support is an option, but I would like to ask here first if you got answers.

Thank you already. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

My 2 cents, as long as your support key doesn’t change it’s the same game with the same progress. So in that case I would think you would pickup right were you left off, as long as you don’t let your subscription lapse.

But that just might be my simple way of looking at it.

I would reach out to support though to ensure you have a smooth transition.

5 Likes

@Mary_Jo isn’t tarbo lvl 10 same as concave lvl 10

3 Likes

They’re the same completely. So is presto and pterodactylus.Troodon and darwinopterus are like that too

4 Likes

Tarbo is my all time favorite Dino but the design is disgraceful

3 Likes

presto has unique stats. pterodactylus concav, tarbo, and bront have same stats.

5 Likes

they nerfed presto then.back when i first played when they first added vip they both had 1945 attack

3 Likes

Anyone here watch college football? I’m a huge crimson tide fan and the iron bowl was the most crazy thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

All vips have the same ferocity. Presto also never had pterodactyls’s stats.

3 Likes

I promise u that it did. Ask any other OG

3 Likes

Agreed with you on that, Presto has less ferocity than Ptero

1 Like