Off-Topic Thread

Havent played in a year how do you long time players not get bored?

1 Like

The creatures that aren’t really tanks but aren’t balanced either are the worst

1 Like

I am sort of bored, but still invest in the game :joy:

Why I’m happy that Mammotherium got nerfed:

I really hated because it was really annoying as I did not want the Jurassics to lose their top position which is why I’m happy that it got nerfed and it explains why V.I.P Creatures having hybrids is a bad idea.

1 Like

Looks like we’re not going to finish the community hatching event

And as for the one where you have to lay decorations … 'nuff said

8 Likes

Stats of of Cerazino
Cerazinosaurus_Max_Stats.PNG
Priotrodon
Priotrodon_Max_Stats
Components

Prio:
Prionosuchus_Max_Stats hqdefault

Cerazino

mqdefault

Weird right? It’s also interesting on how Zalmonodon is weak than Cerazino yet it’s components are stronger and Yudon is well balanced while it’s components are glass cannons.

3 Likes

So I’m currently on diamond prize for the prize drop. Does thi mean I have to complete it or do I just get to spin it after it’s over? @Sionsith i assume u are the most knowledgeable.

You have to complete it to get the spin. If you don’t, I believe you get an offer to purchase the spin with DBs based on how close you are. I’m not sure though, I’ve never actually done it myself. Being a VIP I’m able to complete the diamond wheel each time.

2 Likes

Pictures

3 Likes

The Pterodaustro’s seem to be fighting. Mating season ?

I have literally no clue. They’re supposed to be a flock but sure.

2 Likes

If you don’t get all the way to the diamond prize you get an offer to buy it for DB. I got about a fifth of the bar done last week and it cost me about 2k to buy the pack.

2 Likes

does anyone know what indom’s lvl 1-10 stats are? Thank you

Lvl 10 is 1470 health and 562 attack

2 Likes

Flocks you mean ? Those are the only creatures with absorb. A way to counter it is to use resilients with group attack. You can also just use the basic move of a creature since it destroys a flock team one by one, or bleed them out

Isn’t this, like a bit hard for my Dino’s? Eolambi only has 486 attack and 1037health but that lvl 33 trope has 706, and 1850 health

2 Likes

Nah, It’s pretty easy all you need to do is:
Some ptero
Eolambia
Tropeogopterus

3 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey Ludia, may I ask, how do you make the sounds for the creatures in jurassic world the game. :thinking:

1 Like

Thats pretty easy