Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

Do you think they are taking euopleocues DNA out soon, they put it in the prize drop and the reward for the community event is kapro DNA also it seems they are going back to old S DNA so kapro would be next in line?

2 Likes

It’s hard to say when the next sdna will be in rotation, however it is very likely to be kapro sdna as I’ve cycled through all sdna except this one, that is if a new s hybrid is not released…

1 Like

image

This pack was $15 a month ago and it’s the only pack I’ve ever bought because it’s actually decent it had a 25% chance of indo raptor, 3 tourney hybrids and indom and the other 75% was decent hybrids. It also had 300 bucks or DNA for the 3 cards before. Now the pack is $35 and has less of a chance of a good Dino, soooooo why does it cost more?

1 Like

what did you get on the pack??

I got dunklesaurus when I bought it last month

1 Like

Hmm… $25 (US) for me, but I don’t see an Indo Raptor option




Yeah they changed it also mine is Canadian dollars

1 Like

you too saw someone write anything on the forum, he was writing things about cars impossible to understand, but his weird threads suddenly disappeared.

1 Like

I don’t say anything ,he was new on the forum, he made three threads which I told him about things to say related to JWTG.

1 Like

So, here’s something which I’ve been thinking about for a long time.

If this is a thread for off-topic stuff, then everything off-topic here (as in it should go in the good news thread, or Vent your frustration etc) should also be in here. Which means that nothing is off-topic in the off-topic thread which means that you can put everything in this thread which means that we don’t need other threads!
images (75)

5 Likes

Oh no…
ten.

1 Like

It is a scam.

That’s probably an apk, you can probably download it and install it but since ludia no longer runs the servers for it, neither will you be able to play it nor download the additional data.

1 Like

I’m level 32, Yet I have Mortem rex level 10, and I wasn’t trying to get him

Forgot to post sooner. Just why?
image

Welcome to the forum @SomeLizard_dude! Mortem Rex is a Jurassic World Alive creature (pretty sure) and this is the Jurassic World The Game forum.

3 Likes

They should add back charcarodontasaurus from Jbp Also compies Jpb had them so why cant we?

I think he means omega bit got it mixed up with JWA

1 Like

You know what would be cool a vip and tournement creature hybrid, just imagine how strong that would be also the vip would have to be one you get in solid gold packs like presto or something

Sneaky little Dino trying to hide.
image

2 Likes