Ludia Forums

Off-Topic Thread

I wonder when we are going to get an update with new hybrids or creatures, seeing as jwa just got a massive one

In JWTG

10c

They are in a fake womb that hatches the egg. I mean this is genetically engineered fiction and all.

1 Like

Pigeon family idk why I posted this but this is the off topic thread after all

3 Likes

peck out your eyes

(gaming beaver reference)

2 Likes

There is two different Fallen Kingdom packs, one from the event, and one you can buy with money.

3 Likes

no, bary on this one and its on the cover, its pretty annoying

1 Like

I kno this is not Jurassic relative but I beat halo CE, 2( a pain) 3, ODST, reach and 4 on legendary. Super happy

2 Likes

@Cagkan_Coskun here you go.

6 Likes

Heeyy yo! It looks mental! But how? I mean, isn’t it a newly added creature to the franchise? How does it get its Gen3, let alone having a Gen2, but even without a Gen1?? @Jurassic_Fury @Indominusrexgen2

3 Likes

JWA works differently than JWTG… We get some Gen variants alongside the original in the same update. :rofl:

4 Likes

Literally no idea,so weird, I understand the two gen because there was 2 scorpius rex but 3 weird, maybe hinting toward another scorpius in the upcoming season(could be the dino in the boat)
Also that creature is really good, the stats resistance and attack are really good, I think people are going to use the gen3 like crazy
I hope this tournament will give velo sdna or velo gen 2 sdna because they will release scorpius rex with it

3 Likes

Oh that would be nice, interesting yet possible idea. :+1:

I generally like the “ugly”, like that vicious looks kinda attracts me but this one, I’m not so sure. It looks really… “off”. Like the head proportions and its body type basically makes me seeing it as “eerie”. I dunno. :roll_eyes:

Still would like to see it in our game too.

3 Likes

it feels human, like when te scene where he cry to the moon like a werewolf :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lora_Green for guiding me. Wish you wouldn’t be sharing it there causing you necro posting, but anyway, I have won the tourney pack twice and sadly they were almost like back to back within a month or two between them.

So honestly, my hopes on getting another pack in this tourney is like hoping the sun rises from the West for once.

3 Likes

That would mean the earth stopped moving and restarted spinning in the opposite direction

1 Like

I hope this is safe to use, if not please feel free to moderate it 'cause I really don’t know, but it is nothing but an abomination.

Like against the normal flow of the nature, even worse than IRex or IRs. Plus unstable like a person who is suffering from manic-depressive affection disorder.

And this is, mainly, makes it so very dangerous. Uncertainty in its behavior.

2 Likes

yep, its why I think they will be another one in the next season, its just weird that they died like that, I think they planned something else, maybe more into the human cloning and macy(fk) maybe dr whu actually clone macy or the scorpius was made as a test or maybe even biosyn is on it, I would also love for the spino to appear along with iguanodon(dominion confirm) and other dino

2 Likes

Hmm, sounds nice.

I’ve really missed going to theatre. I wanna hear them roar in my ear. :sleepy:

Cinemas are closed for a long while in our country.

2 Likes

where are you from, also if it is close, you wont be seeing fast and furious 9 with the super dominion sneak peek, that looks so good

3 Likes