Remove boosts

Remove boosts

Remove boosts

Remove boosts

Remove boosts

Remove boosts

Remove boosts

14 Likes

It doesn’t make collecting dna useless. Think about it like this. A level 30 utahsino with boosts will be better than a level 20 utahsino with boosts.

2 Likes

in before pat and his (?) mr krabs violin gif.

1 Like

Yea but if u have a full boosted team and then get a unique that u can’t even use on your team until another yea of collecting enough boosts.

It makes it unfulfilling…

I really want to test the new carno epic. But I will never boost it Incase it gets nerfed.

A lot in my alliance feel the same way

Second time I read something like that. And I can see the thought behind it and understand. But I’m saving all of my boosts till I unlock certain dinos. I’ve used a few of my boosts on dinos I think I will keep. Then I save the rest. Till then, I’ll stay in a comfortable spot in the arena. No need to boost a dino just because its in our line up now. Wait to unlock the one you want to use.

Like right now I am excited! Because I saved my boosts now I can use a couple more here really soon.

Carnotour nerf? I thinks its the first time I read that.

2 Likes

Yeah people dont really appreciate the difference between leveling dinos and clicking boosts in the store, like duh a 30 boosted is better than a 20, but coins are already a money sink. Its pretty much fighting w money atm, 300 dollars a mo to keep up plus coins

Same goes for lower level players. Save your boosts. Dont use all them just to get ahead right now. Save some of them.

It makes collecting DNA useless in a practical sense, since you can, for the price of one daily battle incubator (10-30 minutes?), level-up a creature for which it might have taken you two months to collect enough DNA to level-up, or lots of dollars. The value of DNA is a fraction of what it was before.

1 Like

I disagree though. It is harder to get dna, yeah. But worthless? Please… try to boost up your dino all you want. Then I’de like to see how it fairs against a lvl 30 dino with boosts.

Perfect example of what we were talking about earlier lol @Stiffeno

1 Like

I don’t think I saw but… I do not understand the thinking here. Level 30 dino with boosts might trample multiple level 20 boosted dinos not just one… Am I wrong here? I don’t see how dna is basically useless. I disagree. Boosts help a lot but can’t tell me that leveling up does nothing. I’m sure a level 28 boosted tenrex will kill my soon to have lvl 21 boosted tenrex.

2 Likes

LMAO actually laughed irl it’s so true, I love that gif.

Don’t worry Pat will be here soon, I’m here after all hahahah.

1 Like

Congrats, dude :tada: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Yeah, the game is pretty broken now. Not many real battles anymore. I boosted my team. Now either my team gets totally wiped out by their boosted RNG dinos or I wipe theirs out. I used to get nervous in a battle, now I pretty much know from the first dino that comes up how it will play out.

Hope you find another good game. Looking myself.

2 Likes

BCD965EB-6C31-481F-816A-4290FB1D8378

2 Likes

too expensive game to stay competitive.

it seems ludia developers are tired of creating new dinos/hybrids, and put everybody into a boost race with same dinos. great!

3 Likes