Ludia Forums

Oh Alice my Aussie Rose

Is it just me or are they leading to a picnic on the beach with wine and a proposal of marriage while surfing or is it just my crazy immagination

3 Likes

Its starting to sound that way!

After reading this, I’ll be sad if this isn’t what happens with Eve. :disappointed_relieved:

It definitely feels like this story is reaching its end, but a happy ever after will no doubt cost us.

I can’t help but think, though, that Alice is gonna run away again at some point.

I certainly hope not we dont need a female Noah/Antoine

I don’t think Eve/Alice will run away again. That would completely undermine ALL her character growth. :seedling:

She’s certainly spending time in the vineyard

The lunch with Alice’s and Eve’s parents was a nice surprise

It was a pleasant surprise. Her dad seemed nice, but I got the feeling that her step mum didn’t much like me! :frowning_face:

1 Like

And it’s back to guys only :roll_eyes: guess I’ll wont be playing for awhile

We’ve been getting updates on Saturdays, so there’s still a chance one of the girls could return tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

:crossed_fingers: Please be Sage, please be Sage :crossed_fingers:

Sage, Susan, Felicia I’ll take any of them

IT’S SAGE :tada::tada::tada:

I’m happy but I hope Jasmin comes back soon

I’m excited for Jasmin (or in my case Kayla) to return too, but I can’t recall her story all that well. So I’m much more looking forward to other characters like Clementine, Dahlia and Eveline returning. :smiley:

Jasmin/Kayla is the model and beach where the head model goes psycho and kills everyone so she survives and decides to become a cop.

And I’m all for Samantha, Dahlia, Eveline, Felicia, Susan and Angel to return

1 Like

I remember she was a model and that her mentor was a killer and that she was the sole survivor, but that’s about it. I don’t recall her deciding to become a cop. :thinking:

She mentions leaving for training at the end of her last update