Ludia Forums

Oh that's new!

When I clicked on the league pack rewards from the Archelon Tournament I noticed something I’ve not seen before!
In the hunter and predator league you get new pack rewards!
Super Rare Twins changed into aquatic twins
And Jurassic Legendary Twins changed into aquatic legendary twins
I’m looking forward to the legendary twins aquatic pack, because a lvl.20 legendary aquatic is a cool reward
What do you think? Are two aquatics cooler than two jurassics ?

2 Likes

I prefer aquatic as for me they have been harder to aquire.

1 Like

I actually don’t mind this at all. At least then, Ludia is going "you do this tournament, you may not win the big prize, you have a fair chance of getting two aquatics.

I’m wondering if they’re gonna do this with Cenozoic creatures now.

2 Likes

Styxosaurus is a beauty.

Yeah I noticed that as well, and thought it was a nice consolation prize for those that don’t make it to the top. I wish those aquatics hatch times weren’t so much longer though, as I have quite a few that I’ve never gotten around to hatching out (mainly because I get so many VIP aquatics from the packs and the amount of hatch time needed for the same amount of stats makes those legendaries far less appealing). I’ll hatch them out eventually so I have them for any rules-based events but with DBs becoming scarcer, it probably isn’t going to be anytime soon!

1 Like

Oh, that’s nice! I was a little disappointed earlier, but this is good. I use my aquatics in PvP more than anything else. No $$ but a nice pack anyway.

Yes, most of the packs have no DBs at all, and the amount in the Dominator pack is MUCH reduced as well. Yet another in a long line of ways Ludia is taking DBs out of the game.

Another Youtuber reporting on this (as well as the extra wheel spin button trap):

1 Like