Ludia Forums

Ok bye

Waves

And now I have 20 characters

Why? 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 Like

I‘m not sure how to interprete this extremely necessary thread. :thinking:

4 Likes

i think hes had enough of dracoceratops and is rage quitting…

4 Likes

It’s been 10 characters for ages now not 20.

waiting for next week: tryko/erlidom ruining the game (everyone has them - can’t beat it) nerf them :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, HELL no…

2 Likes

Well there goes my anonymity …but anyway there is something I’d like to address in the JWA community but am at a loss to know where to post it

I’m confused … but sounds like some hugs are needed all round …

You all flag posts here cry about Dino’s needing to be nerfed but what about players in the lower level arena’s
I’ve seen post’s on dracorexg2 and dracoseratops being unfair and beating up children…but what is being said and done about players who have 26 and 28 uniques in arena’s such as the Badlands and lower my grandchildren are stuck there because of this type of game bullying …to be honest this irks me more than anything else in the game and no one says or does anything about it

4 Likes

Unfortunately … as in the real world there are those without a moral compass … you have to take those on the chin or you will just die of stress … encourage the grandchildren to feel good about themselves for being better than the bullies (and yes, that is what they are) but you can’t legislate, you can’t ban, you can just take the high ground and feel good for that … all in my humble opinion

12 Likes

What is happening in this thread? Lol

5 Likes

Off-Topic